- Holistic Program: #VWellnessIndia program is based on a holistic platform covering three important pillars of Volkswagen namely employees, dealer partners and customers
- Priority measures undertaken for the health of its people: Volkswagen has created a guideline document featuring detailed health protection measures, social distancing practices along with do’s and don’ts at work
- Educating, securing and sanitizing dealer partner network: Virtual trainings for its employees and the network staff to follow; strict guidelines and sanitization protocols as part of daily routine to build customer confidence
- Reiterating the brand’s promise on safety to customers: Sales and service offerings are now available through digital tools in order to provide a contactless experience to customers
Mumbai – Volkswagen India introduces its comprehensive #VWellnessIndia program across all touchpoints, guided by its commitment towards safety and security of all its stakeholders. Through the program, Volkswagen India aims to provide and maintain health, hygiene and sanitization standards across its facilities. It is aimed to ensure employee safety and re-build customer confidence and provide peace of mind when a customer decides to visit a Volkswagen dealership or service workshop.
As a responsible corporate, Volkswagen has created a comprehensive guideline document that will act as a prescribed manual to undertake safety measures across the network facilities. The measures include hygiene practices, timely sanitization of the facility and vehicles, thermal scanning, safe distancing, wearing of masks and gloves, placement and usage of hand sanitizers. Virtual trainings have been undertaken across the network including the sales, service and administration teams.
The network facilities are also being encouraged to wear protective gear and perform contactless greetings while welcoming customers. The brand is providing hand gloves and masks across the 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints. In addition, all sanitized and disinfected touchpoints will be branded by Volkswagen’s ‘Safe & Sanitized’ logo depicting adherence of the hygiene practice. Digital brochures, remote test drives experiences, pick-up and drop services are also being recommended during customer interactions.
For customers who prefer interacting remotely, the brand has developed its digital infrastructure to enable a seamless sales and service buying experience. It is further supported by contactless services, doorstep delivery and virtual engagement possibilities.
Commenting on the initiative undertaken, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “At Volkswagen, safety is in our DNA, which isn’t limited to our vehicles but also extends to human well-being. The #VWellnessIndia program provides our network extensive details on sanitization and contactless measures that need to be implemented for business continuity. We aim to offer our customers complete peace of mind and a hassle free experience while visiting a Volkswagen sales and service facility.”
To know more about the #VWellnessIndia program, Volkswagen has created simple, informative and engaging videos.
- Mahindra to sponsor four IPL T20 league teams - March 29, 2023
- Evera cab services buys 100 BYD e6 electric EVs - March 29, 2023
- Mahindra produces 1,00,000th Thar in just 2.5 years - March 29, 2023