- With the introduction of its booking platform, the Czech marque pioneered the digital sales experience in India
- The second wave of the contactless programme offers the convenience to explore and experience a ŠKODA AUTO offering at the comfort of one’s abode – now that’s ‘Simply Clever!’
- It features a virtual product demonstration option and supports a robust live consultation suite that integrates 80 plus dealership touchpoints nationwide
- ŠKODA AUTO celebrates 125 years of its glorious history and heritage world over
Mumbai, 28 July 2020: ŠKODA AUTO India set the precedence in the digital automotive purchase ecosystem with the introduction of its centralized booking platform [www.buyskodaonline.co.in] early this year. The overwhelming response from automobile enthusiasts and brand loyalists from across the nation prompted the Czech marque to broaden the scope of its contactless and digital endeavours further.
The second wave of the programme is designed and developed by ŠKODA AUTO India in cognizance of the expectations of its discerning customers. It befits a transparent and contactless experience that the marque commits to deliver, in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic – thereby securing the health and safety of its employees and customers.
The seamless and secure platform offers the flexibility to choose a ŠKODA AUTO vehicle in a hassle free and convenient manner at the comfort of one’s abode. The venture supports a robust live consultation suite and a contactless virtual product demonstration option, available for sign up on the website, and accessible via video conferencing over smartphones, tablets and personal computers. In doing so, the Czech automaker integrates its 80 plus dealership touchpoints pan India.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA AUTO India said, “The ŠKODA AUTO contactless programme testifies our commitment to use technology as a tool to stay connected with our customers and deliver an uncompromised sales and service experience, more so in these unprecedented circumstances. The latest initiative provides customers with an opportunity to explore and experience our exciting new range of products from the comfort of their home.”
With the latest MyŠKODA mobile application, ŠKODA AUTO India provides a single window interface between an existing or a prospective customer and the brand. It is a quintessential part of the marque’s efforts to digitize the entire ownership experience. The application allows ŠKODA customers to locate the nearest dealership facility, book a service appointment at a convenient timeframe, access service history, cost calculator, accessories shop and itemized billing record, as well as connect to ŠKODA customer care. The MYŠKODA App is available for download on the iTunes App Store for iPhone and Google Play store for Android devices.
ŠKODA AUTO’s ‘Simply Clever’ philosophy also embraces technologies like AI enabled Chat Bot that facilitates 24×7 support services, reduced turnaround time, and enhanced interactions.
- Legendary car designer Marc Lichte talks about his most beautiful car ever - January 21, 2021
- 2021 BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine launched in India, starts at Rs. 51.5 lakh - January 21, 2021
- Lexus RX 450hL Hybrid 2021: review, specs and details in Hindi - January 21, 2021