- Over 1,350 showrooms operational across the country
- Over 300 Maruti Suzuki True Value outlets operational
- Showrooms follow strict social distancing, hygiene and sanitation norms
- Customers can book any car, choose accessories digitally; get doorstep delivery
New Delhi : Keeping customer safety at core, Maruti Suzuki India Limited has delivered over 5,000 cars in the past few days. The Company has put in place comprehensive standard operating procedures (SoPs) for its dealerships across the country. These SoPs ensure highest level of hygiene and sanitization across all its showrooms for the safety of its customers and employees. With the SoPs in place over 1,350 Maruti Suzuki showrooms and over 300 True Value outlets are operational post lockdown .
Speaking on the start of showroom activities for customers, Mr. Kenichi Ayukawa, Managing Director and CEO, Maruti Suzuki India said, “We are happy to serve the customers, who were waiting to drive home their favorite car. The Company has put in place comprehensive norms to ensure that their car buying experience is completely safe. These norms are based on guidelines from the Central and State Governments. We would like to encourage our customers to digitally choose and book their car and take advantage of the convenience of home delivery of their new vehicles.”
He added, “On behalf of Maruti Suzuki, I would like to appeal to all citizens to strictly follow the health advisories and guidelines issued by government. I am confident that together we will emerge stronger.”
Maruti Suzuki network comprises 3,086 showrooms across 1,964 towns and cities. All of them will abide to the new safety protocols. The remaining showrooms would open in due course if they are not in containment zone or if not specifically restricted by any local guidelines.
- World’s Longest High-Altitude Shinkun La Tunnel project report to complete soon - September 24, 2020
- Aston Martin Racing Vantage GT8R coming at world-famous Nordschleife - September 24, 2020
- Ford Endeavour Sport launched in India at Rs. 35 lakh - September 24, 2020