- To protect Corona Warriors (police, healthcare, administration staff) of Haryana state government
- Triple ply mask certified by SITRA lab, Coimbatore
- Mass production started @ 50,000/day by Krishna Maruti, the company’s seat manufacturing Joint Venture with Mr. Ashok Kapur
- Production done with social distancing norms and precautionary measures
- First lot of 2 lakh face masks handed over to Mr. Amit Khatri, IAS, District Magistrate, Gurugram and Mr.V.S Kundu, ACS Haryana & CEO GMDA
Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad : In view of safety of Corona Warriors of Gujarat Government, Maruti Suzuki Joint Venture Krishna Maruti Limited handed over the first batch of Five lakh units of triple-ply face masks to the Gujarat Administration at Gandhinagar. As part of a CSR initiative, the triple ply face masks were handed over to Dr Darsi Suman Ratnam, Managing Director, Gujarat Medical Service Corporation Limited and Smt Bhartiba Vaghela, Deputy Collector, Government of Gujarat by Mr Vimal Gupta, General Manager at Krishna Maruti Limited on behalf of Mr Ashok Kapur, Chairman Krishna Group. Mr Bhavesh Shah, Company Secretary & Legal Head, Suzuki Motor Gujarat graced the occasion.
Dr Darsi Suman Ratnam, Managing Director, Gujarat Medical Service Corporation Limited said, “My compliments to Maruti Suzuki, SMG and Krishna Group for this very timely assistance which will come very handy not just for Ahmedabad but for the entire Gujarat in this time of crisis.”
Speaking on the initiative, Mr Ashok Kapur, Chairman, Krishna Group said “It is a time of national crisis and this is our duty to the nation. We have committed 1 million masks each to Haryana and Gujarat Governments. I am also planning to import some machines and produce N-95 masks. All important safety and physical distancing guidelines were observed while manufacturing these masks at our facilities to ensure the safety of all the staff.”
Suzuki Motor Gujarat is a Suzuki subsidiary at Hansalpur that manufactures cars on a contract basis for Maruti Suzuki India Limited. Krishna group has their manufacturing plant next to Suzuki Motor Gujarat plant at Hansalpur.
- BrahMos Land-Attack Cruise Missile tested at top speed of 3457 kph - October 1, 2020
- Norwegian Air Ambulance Foundation buys Airbus H145 Helicopter - October 1, 2020
- Nissan will cover India under the new AMIEO region - October 1, 2020