– Orders COVID-19 Advanced Diagnostic Testing Kits from South Korea
– The Advanced and Highly Accurate Diagnostic Testing Kits can help serve over 25000 People
– The Advanced Kits to be distributed to Center and State Bodies as per guidelines set by Ministry of Health & State Governments
– Lays Strong Road Map to realize its Global Vision- ‘Progress for Humanity’
New Delhi, March 28, 2020: Hyundai Motor India Foundation (HMIF), the CSR arm of Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) has announced immediate order of COVID-19 Advanced Diagnostic Testing Kits from South Korea. These Advanced kits have a very high level of accuracy and can help serve over 25000 People. Post receiving the shipment the kits will be distributed in consultation with Center and State Governments to the hospitals in affected areas.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “Hyundai as a responsible and caring brand has always been at the forefront in community services. As part of our global direction – ‘Progress for Humanity’, Hyundai is committed to support the Government of India’s spirited fight against the COVID-19 crisis. Our contribution towards supplies of Advanced Diagnostic testing kits will help over 25000 People.”
“We will continue to monitor the situation closely and support the Indian Government with multi-layered CSR initiatives to bring back normalcy at the earliest.” he added.
Hyundai had also announced initiatives to support customers in these challenging times. Hyundai’s 24X7 roadside assistance will be available for customers to ensure help in case any demanding situation arises. Additionally, customers who were unable to avail vehicle’s Warranty/Extended Warranty/Free Service due to Health Emergency or Dealership shutdown in affected cities, HMIL will offer extended support of 2 months.
HMIL has deployed more than 1000 Doorstep Advantage Bikes /Emergency Road Service cars from Dealers to reach customers for assistance in case of emergency and minor repairs.
- MG Gloster tech specifications & highlighted features revealed - September 23, 2020
- Ford Endeavour Sport 4WD/Everest 2020: review, specs and details in Hindi - September 23, 2020
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 3 Porsche members tested positive at Le Mans - September 23, 2020