- Price protection on new & existing car bookings as well as service & warranty extension offered to ensure peace of mind for customers
- India manufacturing plants in Chennai and Sanand currently producing personal protective equipment i.e. Face Shields for frontline staff fighting coronavirus
- Contribution towards Prime Minister National Relief Fund (PMNRF) to follow Global COVID19 Donation Match program, with a potential of raising US$1 million (Rs. 76 lakh); Project in India to cover needs of specially-abled communities
NEW DELHI, APRIL 07, 2020: With the ongoing pandemic causing public restrictions & health concern, Ford India shared a series of initiatives undertaken by the company to help the customer as well as communities impacted by the coronavirus.
For customers presently under lockdown, Ford has announced a series of initiatives to minimize the inconvenience, including:
Price Protection: Customers who have booked or plan to book a new Ford car until April 30 will get complete price protection at the time of delivery.
Warranty Extension: On all Ford cars where warranty – factory or extended – expires between March 15 and May 30, 2020, Ford will provide a free-of-cost extension till June 30, 2020. Customers planning to purchase extended warranty products can do so until June 30.
Service Benefits: Ford is offering a three-month extension in availing all scheduled service benefits, including free service, to June 30, 2020, without impacting either factory-warranty or extended warranty.
Customer Care: Ford’s Customer Care experts have been available round the clock to attend to customer queries via email email@example.com, through @FordIndiaHelp on Twitter or via SMS number 56263.
24×7 Roadside Assistance: With vehicle requirement being critical to attend to emergencies, Ford has been providing 24X7 Roadside Assistance, absolutely free of cost. The service is offered to all Ford owners, including those customers who haven’t subscribed to RSA services irrespective of the age of their vehicle. Ford owners can contact us via our dedicated RSA helpline: 1800-103-7400.
To support communities including those on the front lines, Ford has set up a team at its manufacturing plant(s) to produce personal protective equipment – Face Shields. The protective face shield is designed and developed by Ford engineers and will be distributed to frontline workers – doctors, paramedics, sanitary workers & emergency staff.
Alongside its commitment to contribute to Prime Minister National Relief Fund [PMNRF], the company is following up with a global COVID-19 Donation Match program to raise the US $1 million potential aid for groups battling the pandemic across the globe.
Through the COVID-19 Donation Match, Ford Fund is giving employees, as well as their families and friends, an opportunity to donate to nonprofits and other community organizations in their efforts to meet coronavirus-related needs in more than 20 countries around the world. In India, the match program will take care of specially-abled communities during the time of crisis.
“Health and safety of our workforce, customers & communities is our highest priority. From knowledge to resources, we are deploying everything in our means to help fight this pandemic,” said Vinay Raina, executive director Marketing, Sales & Service at Ford India.
- When Bugatti Veyron 16.4 restarted production in Molsheim - September 20, 2020
- Get unique benefits with Hyundai Tucson & Elantra - September 20, 2020
- Outdoor Becomes Easier with the New Trailer Tech in GMC Sierra - September 20, 2020