- New partnership will focus on the development of EV charging infrastructure & services
- With New Citroën ë-C3 All Electric launch planned in Q1 2023, EV fast charging facility powered by Jio-bp pulse will be available across key Citroën dealerships across India
Citroën India has announced a strategic partnership with Jio-bp, a fuels and mobility joint venture between Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and bp to build EV infrastructure and services across its network. Jio-bp will install DC fast chargers across Citroën’s key dealership network and workshops across the country in phases. These chargers will also be open to the entire universe of EV car customers to help boost EV adoption among consumers.
With the New Citroën ë-C3 All Electric scheduled for launch in Q1 2023, this partnership will ensure Jio-bp’s charging infrastructure network is accessible via the My Citroën Connect app.
Jio-bp currently operates a quickly-growing network of EV charging and swapping stations under the Jio-bp pulse brand. The entire range of Jio-bp pulse offerings can be accessed via its mobile app that helps customers easily locate EV charging stations in their vicinity, facilitates digital payments amongst others. Driven by the vision to be among India’s largest EV charging network , Jio-bp is creating an electric mobility ecosystem that will benefit stakeholders across the EV value chain and is expanding its Jio-bp pulse branded EV charging network by setting up charging facilities at multiple touch points within cities and major highways to ensure smooth intra-city and inter-city commutes for EV owners.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder V e-Drive Hybrid 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - February 4, 2023
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG launched, starts at Rs. 13.23 lakh - February 4, 2023
- Tata Motors to organize National Exchange Carnival till 15th February - February 4, 2023