- Citroën is unveiling its new special series C1 Millenium today.
- C1 is a compact city car boasting peerless vitality. Ingenious, practical and agile, it is extremely versatile in use with top-flight comfort for the segment.
- The Millenium version emphasises the car’s trendy “urban adventurer” look with wing extenders on the wheel arches, 15-inch Comet wheel rims and dark-tinted windows. The interior beckons occupants to experience the urban adventure in complete serenity, with the warmth of the Metropolitan Grey trim, the softness of the split-leather steering wheel, the modernity of the 7-inch touchscreen and the ease in use of the electric door mirrors.
- Positioned at the heart of the segment, New Citroën C1 Millenium is now available to order in France starting from €14,850 (INR 13.34 lakh) and will arrive in dealerships in June 2021.
A TRENDY LOOK FULL OF VITALITY
C1 has an endearing look and a cheeky expression. The C1 Millenium version accentuates the model’s urban-adventurer look and dynamic personality. For extra style and status, it is equipped as standard with matte black wheel arch embellishers from the Urban Ride kit, accompanied by 15-inch Comet wheel rims that enhance the body styling, as well as dark-tinted windows and rear window for even greater elegance. The attractive and characterful styling lends an extra dose of freshness and optimism to the compact city car and its agile performance in the city. The trendy look conceals a playful car that is full of surprises. C1 Millenium retains all the ideal agility of C1, nipping in and out of traffic effortlessly with its compact dimensions (3.46 m long) and nifty handling (turning circle of 4.80 m).
- AN INGENIOUS, PRACTICAL AND COMFORTABLE CITY CAR
Cheerful and easy to live, C1 can accommodate four occupants, bringing them versatility and in-car comfort. The ingenious model is unfailingly practical with its generous boot volume and a host of storage areas and cup holders. New C1 Millenium harmoniously combines elegance and well-being with a standard-fit Metropolitan Grey interior ambience including Urban Ride Collection 2 fabric trim and a split-leather steering wheel.
Based on the Feel level, it boasts comfort-enhancing equipment including air conditioning, an MP3 digital audio system with four speakers, and a split-folding rear bench. With New C1 Millenium, customers get to live the urban adventure in complete serenity. Occupants enjoy all the modernity of the 7-inch touchscreen combined with the Mirror Screen function for duplicating their smartphone screens, as well as the practicality of electric heating door mirrors.
Scoring top marks on versatility thanks to its comfort and roadholding, C1 Millenium is powered by a latest-generation 3-cylinder petrol engine fitted with a Stop & Start system and available with a manual gearbox (VTi 72 S&S manual). The efficient and high-performance model complies with the Euro 6.d standard and makes each journey a moment of well-being.
Already available to order in France, New C1 Millenium will arrive in Citroën dealerships from June 2021.
- Audi e-tron GT electric sedan launched in India, starts at Rs. 1.79 crores - September 23, 2021
- Second generation 2021 Honda BR-V launched in Indonesia - September 21, 2021
- Grade 9 student has a solution to increase the range of electric cars - September 21, 2021