- Jaguar Collection festive gifts available online in selected markets and at all Retailers
- New chronograph watch and leather travel bag among new items for Christmas
- Ride-on Jaguar car and racing teddy bear in range of toys
- Jaguar Collection gifts are available to order now
With 2020 predicted to break online Christmas shopping records, Jaguar is ready with gifts as beautiful and desirable as the cars that inspired them. They are also available at Jaguar Retailers worldwide.
A new-look Jaguar Heritage Watch expands the Jaguar Watch Collection for Christmas, with a rally-style black leather strap and bold colours inspired by a rich racing pedigree. The chronograph joins the collection alongside the Jaguar Classic Watch with its black leather strap and the Jaguar Solar Watch,which has solar power, a chronograph and a rubber strap.
Perfect for every getaway, the new Jaguar Leather Weekender Bag is made of soft and supple oil-washed natural-grained black leather, with padded leather shoulder strap and a protective dust bag.
On business? The Nylon Roll up Suit Carrier Bag is a compact suit carrier with additional accessory storage pockets. Its zip-up design makes it easy to transport. Shop the Jaguar Collection online in the UK, Europe and China, and at Jaguar Retailers worldwide.
Need more gift inspiration? There’s a laser-etched Stainless Steel Travel Flask with woven carry strap.
You can also choose from a full range of clothing for adults, scale models and accessories.
It wouldn’t be Christmas without toys and the Jaguar Junior Ride On puts little cubs in the driving seat. It has working LED lights, a soft-touch seat and low-noise tyres.
And everyone will love the Jaguar Teddy Bear Cub , who looks the part with his patterned fur and racing jacket.
“Jaguar owners and fans of the brand will all love Christmas presents from the Jaguar Collection. Every item has been carefully chosen to reflect Jaguar’s unique blend of elegant design, breathtaking performance and sporting heritage.”
JOE SINCLAIR, JAGUAR LAND ROVER BRANDED GOODS AND LICENSING DIRECTOR,
- Made in India 2021 Jeep Wrangler to launch on 15 March - February 23, 2021
- Lamborghini Miura SV sold for Rs. 21 crore & Countach LP 400 for Rs. 6.8 crore - February 23, 2021
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50s Niki Lauda packs 725 BHP, weighs 852 kg - February 23, 2021