The famous Automobile Manufacturer Cadillac is making some of the magnificent changes to its CT4 and CT5 as the duo are entering into the second year of its edition.
Adding the elements of higher tech
The company has claimed that by 2021 a high- definition 12-inch diagonal instrument cluster will be available as add on to the models. The Enhanced Super Cruise with Lane Change on Demand functionality will be accessible on the CT4 & CT5 Premium Luxury and V-Series trim. The vehicles are designed based on user-friendly infotainment system that will add wireless Apple CarPlay3 and Android Auto4 capabilities. It also has as SiriusXM with 360L5, which will give customers with more than 200 live SiriusXM channels, plus on-demand programming choices. The models are technically designed that have rotary infotainment knob also adds jog functionality for even greater maneuverability to make selections on the infotainment screen.
Increase in the Standard Safety Features
The models are well designed with the new standard Buckle to Drive feature, which functions when the driver’s seat belt is not buckled when the car starts and Buckle to Drive is turned on. The feature will prevent the shifter from leaving Park for up to 20 seconds, or until the driver’s seat belt is buckled, whichever comes first. The safety feature is automatically turned on from the factory but can be turned off through the vehicle settings. The teen driver feature helps teens to develop safe driving habits. On the CT4 Luxury trim, there are other added features like forwarding Collision Alert*, Front Pedestrian Braking*, Automatic Emergency Braking* and the patented haptic Safety Alert Seat* to make your driving comfort.
New Special Edition of CT4 and CT5
Both the models will offer a new special edition package on the Premium Luxury trim called Diamond Sky, which will have unique exterior and interior components that have:
- The colour of the exterior is new diamond sky metallic.
- The front grille is luxuriously designed with exclusive bright accents and surrounds
- The extensions in Diamond Sky Metallic exterior colour looks rocking
- The lower Rear lower air diffuser is painted with Diamond Sky Metallic exterior colour
- The alloy wheels Diamond Cut/Midnight with Silver finish looks stunning for all seasons
- There are Brembo V Performance front brakes along with blue brake callipers.
- There is neutral density translucent lens taillamps with crystalline inside
- The seating area made with Jet Black leather with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforation, having cool grey sky.
- The CT4 has Finish Aluminum as exclusive interior trim and CT5 have Galaxy Finish Wood
- There are alloy driver pedals
V-Series Expansion and Elevation
The Material enhancement to the CT4-V and CT5-V include upgraded Modena leather on the performance steering wheel, along with a standard leather-wrapped horn pad. The front brake callipers are V Performed branded with the V-Series logo. The centre console trim has been updated from aluminium to carbon fibre in CT4-V
The CT4 and CT5 have more colour options for both exterior and interior surfaces from Infrared Tintcoat to Rift Metallic (V-Series only) Infrared Tintcoat is a new cherry red colour that attracts every customers.
- These are features which make GMC Hummer EV so unique & a super truck - October 22, 2020
- Cadillac got world’s fastest reacting suspension technology - October 21, 2020
- 2020 Volkswagen Arteon starts at Rs. 30 lakh in UK - October 19, 2020