Chicago — Cadillac introduced the 2019 XT5 Sport package today at the Chicago Auto Show — a new look infused with darkened exterior styling elements that complement Cadillac’s signature front, cornering and LED lighting, adding a personalized flair to Cadillac’s global best-selling crossover.
The XT5 Sport package joins the XT4, which has soared to the top spot in its segment, the recently introduced XT6 and the iconic Escalade to accelerate the brand’s global growth.
“The new XT5 Sport package harmonizes styling cues from Cadillac’s new Sport models, first launched on XT4 and all-new XT6,” said Steve Carlisle, Cadillac president. “It gives our best-selling XT5 a dark, aggressive appearance and expands customer choices within our successful crossover portfolio.”
The new limited-edition Sport package is offered on the XT5’s Luxury and Premium Luxury trims. Its distinguishing elements include:
- A gloss black grille with Galvano surround.
- LED headlamps, signature lighting and cornering lamps.
- Neutral-density (clear) taillamp lenses.
- Side-assist steps.
- 20-inch aluminum wheels with Technical Gray finish.
- Sport pedals.
- Two interior color choices: Cirrus/Jet Black with Diamond Cut aluminum trim or Jet Black with Diamond Cut aluminum trim.
The XT5 Sport package is furnished with all of the Luxury and Premium Luxury trims’ respective content, including Adaptive Remote Start, a Bose eight-speaker audio system, leather-appointed heated front seats (heated and ventilated on Premium Luxury), automatic heated steering wheel and a programmable memory height power liftgate.
The XT5 also features the Cadillac user experience system1 with an 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and available embedded navigation2 (standard on Premium Luxury). Connectivity features also include Apple CarPlay3 and Android Auto4 capability, Cadillac Connected Apps and an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial, whichever comes first)5.
A 310-hp (231 kW) 3.6-liter V-6 engine drives the XT5 and features cylinder deactivation and stop/start technologies. It is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The 2019 Cadillac XT5 Sport Edition package is $2,995 on the Luxury trim and $1,995 on the Premium Luxury trim. The Luxury trim’s starting MSRP in the U.S. is $49,490 (including destination) and it will be available for ordering in spring.
- Indian Government issues safety rules for Construction Equipment Vehicles - October 28, 2020
- Coronavirus Pandemic: India talks about sustainable transport with SCO countries - October 28, 2020
- Volkswagen USA to arrive in new office at Northern Virginia in 2023 - October 28, 2020