The mild hybrid system used to support and relieve the internal combustion engine in the top 3 series BMW works best with the comprehensively and exclusively optimized M340i xDrive “DCL dAHLer competition line”. The 48-volt mild hybrid technology is based on a starter generator and an additional battery and therefore reduces fuel consumption and increases power. The 48-volt starter generator generates up to 8 kW (11 hp). This drastically improves dynamics during acceleration – even from a standstill.
Dahler has put the factory-installed B58 engine – as a mild hybrid: 275 kW (374 hp), 500 Nm – through an additional course of power-enhancing treatment and extracted everything from the engine and the entire vehicle that makes sense and that provides (driving) fun.
Ultimate performance and precision, sporty agility, and pure enjoyment! The new top 3 series BMW comprehensively overhauled and unshackled by Dahler Competition Line AG from Bern, Switzerland, excels in every situation.
Power and fittings of the M340i xDrive (G20/G21) “DCL dAHLer competition line”, with mild hybrid system:
• Power boost level 1 “powered by dAHLer”: 320 kW (435 hp), 610 Nm (450 ft-lb) WLTP-E6d tested and
approved for sale in the EU and Switzerland, with corresponding supplementary warranty in addition to factory warranty.
• Power boost level 2 “powered by dAHLer”: 334 kW (455 hp), 640 Nm (472 ft-lb), incl. increase of the
series V/max limit. (In preparation)
• Stainless steel exhaust system “built by dAHLer” with the sporty, signature dAHLer sound is a real highlight.
On request, the exhaust system can be stylishly rounded off with 4 ceramic-coated 90 mm dAHLer tailpipes. The top-quality ceramic coating is not only highly practical – with outstanding features such as a high hardness and resistance to wear, electrical insulation, low thermal conductivity, and a consistently reproducible surface structure – it also has a highly refined look. The muffler technology of the exhaust system and its sound were specially tuned to the series GPF.
The complete conversion package with the power boost in combination with an Eventuri intake system (in preparation) and the stainless-steel complete exhaust system has been WLTP-E6d tested and approved for sale in the EU and Switzerland. And if that wasn’t enough, for real BMW enthusiasts dAHLer is offering an additional, CAN bus-controlled exhaust valve controller. This gives the driver 100% control over the noise levels – regardless of driving mode or r.p.m. and speed range. (Not EU/CH-approved)
• Competition coilover suspension “built by dAHLer” (adjustable in height and hardness) specially and carefully tailored to the vehicle for a smooth and sportily supple drive. Or, if you just want a bit of cosmetic enhancement and a lower chassis, there are the fine-tuned sport springs “built by dAHLer”, which have been specially tailored to the “EDC electronic damping system”.
Competition coilover suspension “Built by dAHLer” with DDC plug and play to get the best out of the EDC
electronic damping system (if preinstalled).
• The cherry on the cake: dAHLer will give your BMW M340i xDrive the finishing touch – stylish, high-quality, exclusive, and ultra-light 20-inch “dAHLer CDC1 FORGED” wheels. Using the latest manufacturing technology, dAHLer has designed a wheel that meets the most exacting of standards when it comes to driving dynamics and comfort thanks to its high strength and low weight. The dimensions: 9×20 inches at the front with 235/35ZR20 tires and 10×20 inches at the rear with 275/30ZR20 tires (Michelin Pilot Sport 4S). The wheel blends seamlessly into the overall aesthetics of the M340i xDrive, effortlessly enhancing the imposing presence of the vehicle.
Advantages at a glance:
• Weight 30% to 35% lower compared to conventional light alloy wheels
• Greatly improved longitudinal and transverse dynamics
• Greatly improved acceleration and deceleration values thanks to the lower accelerated mass
• Better and more agile handling/steering behavior
• High-quality powder coating for perfect protection of the wheel surface
• Large selection of surface colors with incorporated FORGED and dAHLer logos
• Alternatively, you can choose from a wide variety of elegant, sporty 20-inch “dAHLer CDC1” light alloy wheels – also developed and manufactured in-house.
Body parts “built by dAHLer”
• Front splitter made from ultra-light, high-quality, and flexible PU-RIM (on request painted in shiny black)
• M Style mirror caps, optionally made from high-quality ABS material, painted in shiny black or made from genuine carbon fiber
• Rear spoiler made from genuine carbon fiber (only for G20, only for export)
• Roof antenna cover made from genuine carbon fiber
• Front grilles in 3 different designs
- Made-in-India Mercedes-Benz S-Class now starts at Rs. 1.57 crore - October 15, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz India reopens booking for EQC, now gets 11 kw/h on-board charger - October 15, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz India launches Dreamfest campaign with financing offers - October 15, 2021