With the 4 Series (G22) BMW offers a new dimension of sporty coupés. AC Schnitzer is currently developing the product range for the new Coupé and on the way to the 4-series by AC Schnitzer there are currently the first available parts.
AC Schnitzer would like to show us exclusively today what the 4-series by AC Schnitzer will look like when the aerodynamics range is ready in February 2021. However, a wealth of special parts is already available now.
- wheels and wheel/tyre combinations – already available
- exhaust tailpipes – already available
- sports suspensions and spring kits – already available
- aerodynamic components for cars with M-Technic – some are already available
- aerodynamic components for cars without M-Technic – some are already available and
- aluminium accessories for the interior – already available
- performance upgrades with subassembly warranty- in preparation
- silencer solutions for petrol models – in preparation
- This is the world first truck made in 1896 - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz reveals 2021 CLS, gets new driving assistance systems - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-AMG to battle DTM with 5 teams and 7 GT3s - April 10, 2021