Honda Jazz; Sexy and I know it. Sexy is not just about shape, size or style. Sexy is flexible. Sexy is magical. Sexy is how you move. And who you move. Sexy is not for others to tell. Sexy is for you to know it.
Honda Jazz now starts at Rs. 5,89,400 (ex-showroom price of base variant in Delhi) with benefits up to Rs. 75,000. Honda will hike vehicle prices by up to Rs. 25,000 from January. Offers will be valid till 31st December 2017. Highlighted features of Jazz –
- i-VTEC & i-DTEC: Advanced fuel efficient engines
- Standard dual SRS airbags
- 15.7 cm touchscreen audio, video & navigation system
- Magic seats (4 modes & reclining rear)
- Audio, hands-free & paddle shift controls
- Special additional offers to government employees, pensioners, CSD & CPC customers, selected corporates, self employes professionals (doctors, CAs, lawyers, architects)
20 January 2018, update: Price starts from Rs. 6,06,433 (Ex-showroom Mumbai) and special benefits upto Rs. 42,000.
- BMW 530i M Sport ‘Carbon Edition’ launched in India at Rs. 66.30 lakh - October 21, 2021
- ‘Shame on You CEAT Tyre’ trends after Anti-Hindu Diwali advertisement - October 21, 2021
- Sketches of 2022 Hyundai Creta facelift revealed - October 21, 2021