- Hyundai Mobility Membership Program: India’s first smart ownership & lifestyle experience based on 3 Strong Pillars: Core Car, Smart Mobility
- Over 1 Lakh customers registered on the Hyundai Mobility Membership App since its launch in August 20
- Extending the program to all our valued Hyundai customers to become their Lifetime Partners
- Partnership with country’s 31 leading brands to create a strong ecosystem to provide long-term benefits that can be used multiple times
- Customers can visit www.membership.hyundai.co.in to learn more & register on the program
- Download the “Hyundai Mobility Membership” mobile app from Android Play Store or iOS App Store
New Delhi, December 8, 2020: Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), today announced the extension of ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership’ to all existing Hyundai customers in addition to the new car owners. Hyundai Mobility Membership is India’s First and Most Exclusive one stop solution to provide ease & convenience for the customer’s car, mobility and lifestyle related needs throughout their ownership journey. With this program, Hyundai has taken a step towards its Philosophy of ‘Becoming a Lifetime Partner in automobiles & beyond’ by establishing a long-lasting relationship with the customers.
Commenting on the Phase II of, ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership’, S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Hyundai has always been at the forefront in providing Smart Mobility Solutions to its customers. Hyundai Mobility Membership is a one stop solution to fulfil different needs of customers throughout their ownership journey. Over 1 Lakh customers have registered on the Hyundai Mobility Membership App since its launch in August 2020 and with the phase 2 of Hyundai Mobility Membership, we aim to elevate every Hyundai customer’s retail experience span across diverse categories offering them a world of exclusive benefits and delights”.
As a part of its regular endeavour to keep the customers at the epicentre of their journey and to offer best benefits that touch the customer’s lives every day, Hyundai has strengthened its existing partner ecosystem by collaborating with reputed brands in addition to the existing partners. We are happy to announce our collaboration with new partners: Biotique, Croma, Cure Fit, Ferns n Petals, Manipal Hospitals, Mylescars, The Man Company, VLCC and Yatra.
As a pioneer in technology with innovation at its core, Hyundai has always sought to provide value added products and services to its customers. Driven to provide convenience to the customer at every step of their journey, Hyundai has integrated the ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership’ with its end-to-end online sales platform ‘Click to Buy’, thus ensuring that all customers can automatically become registered users of Click to Buy in the future. With ‘Hyundai Mobility Membership’, HMIL will continue to build a strong connect with its Valued Customers and keep adding more partners and benefits regularly to ensure a Happy Life for Hyundai Car Owners.
Log on to www.membership.hyundai.co.in for more Information.
Download the “Hyundai Mobility Membership” mobile app from Android Play Store or iOS App Store.
Fuel & Lubes
Ride Hailing Car Rental
Beauty (Men’s Grooming)
The Man Company
Beauty & Wellness
Ferns n Petals
- Made in India 2021 Jeep Wrangler to launch on 15 March - February 23, 2021
- Lamborghini Miura SV sold for Rs. 21 crore & Countach LP 400 for Rs. 6.8 crore - February 23, 2021
- Gordon Murray Automotive T.50s Niki Lauda packs 725 BHP, weighs 852 kg - February 23, 2021