Toyota Kirloskar Motor Enthralls with The Concept of “Thrill & Joy of Moving Together” at Auto Expo 2023
- Reinforces global commitment to Carbon Neutrality by 2050 with a robust line up of xEVs and Green alternate fuel technologies
- Showcases segment leading products – Innova Hycross, Fortuner, Legender, Vellfire, Camry Hybrid
- Captivates the audience with modified extreme off-road concept of Hilux, All New Landcruiser LC 300 and the modified Cool Glanza
January 12, 2023, New Delhi: Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has displayed its exciting range of products and technologies at the Auto Expo 2023 aimed at meeting the aspirations and evolving needs of customers and to deliver ‘Mass Happiness to All’. Based on the theme of Thrill and Joy of Moving Together, the Toyota stall situated in Stall No. 10 is conceptualized on three distinctive themes of Technology Zone, Emotional Zone & Sustainability Zone.
Over its 25 glorious years of operations in India, Toyota has been working to meet mobility needs of esteemed consumers. With its robust focus on customer satisfaction, the company has won the trust of families of over 2 million Toyota customers. At display across the zones are:
- Technology Zone – showcases an array of advanced electrified and green alternate fuel technologies – a direction to carbon neutrality and greener future. Exhibits include:
o The newly launched Innova Hycross, which is the perfect vehicle catering to family needs, with a masculine stance and the spaciousness of an MPV. The Innova Hycross is powered by 5th Generation Self-Charging Strong Hybrid Electric System with TNGA 2.0 Litre 4-cylinder gasoline engine, a monocoque frame, with many first-in-segment features
o The Urban Cruiser Hyryder, which marked the entry of Toyota’s globally acclaimed Self-charging Strong Hybrid Electric Vehicle (SHEV) technology in the mass segment in India, fueling Toyota’s efforts of ‘Mass Electrification’ while delivering exemplary performance and best in class fuel efficiency
o The bold, fearless & magnificently distinctive Vellfire, which defines sustainable luxury, indulgence and status. Equipped with a 2.5L gasoline hybrid engine & coupled with dual motors, the vehicle delivers optimum performance, ultimate luxury and superior fuel efficiency
o The Camry Hybrid, which carries forward the legacy of powerful performance, environment friendliness, highest safety and luxury with enhanced exterior and interior features – an amazing amalgamation of power and luxury that has been designed to provide seamless driving experience
o Other exhibits also include Pure Electric (BEV) Vehicles like the bZ4X, the first model to use the new e-TNGA electric vehicle architecture developed in collaboration with Subaru. Hydrogen based vehicles like Mirai Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV), Corolla Cross H2 Concept, Fuel Cell System Module and other Electrified Vehicle (xEV) technology vehicles like Prius Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) and Corolla Altis Flexi-Fuel Strong Hybrid Electric Vehicles (FF-SHEV).
- Emotional Zone – Connects with consumer aspirations and thrill of driving a Toyota
- The All-new lifestyle vehicle Hilux, renowned for extreme toughness and boldness across terrains & continents, with its trademark combination of performance, power & sophistication. The Hilux displayed is an extreme of road concept vehicle.
- Urban Cruiser Hyryder Neo Drive with All Wheel Drive option has created substantial excitement to further reinstate Toyota’ presence in the coveted B-SUV segment in India with its several ‘best in segment’ features like the AWD (All Wheel Drive), Panoramic sunroof, 17” alloy, wireless charger, Heads Up Display (HUD) & 360-degree camera and connected DCM (Data Communication Module)
- Fortuner, specially designed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD) for India, which boasts of a power-packed 6-speed Diesel and Petrol AT as well as MT engine, capable of turning mountains into molehills
- The Legender, uniquely positioned as “Prestigious” to cater to the diverse needs of both performance enthusiasts and those seeking a luxury SUV, is a mighty combination of power, sophistication, and unmatched style
- A treat for the young, sport enthusiasts is available through the display of the Glanza which gives a mileage of 30.61 km/kg through E-CNG technology. Toyota’s most affordable offering for Indian customers, this cool hatchback is perfect for those seeking a stylish, technology laden, safe and comfortable car
- The New Landcruiser LC 300 a global legend, well known for its unmistakably tough features and a power packed performance was a show stealer.
- Sustainability Zone – showcases TKM’s efforts that go beyond vehicle tailpipe emissions and focuses on green products manufactured in a green plant highlighting Toyota’s commitment towards a sustainable future:
- At display is a scale model of the plant, videos on Toyota 2050 challenge and actions from TKM that is a true reflection of the company’s vision, philosophy and commitment for a sustainable future by achieving harmony between its manufacturing activities and the environment.
We welcome you all to the Toyota stall to experience the entire range of product line and advanced technologies aimed at meeting the diverse mobility needs of the Indian market while moving towards “wiser choices for a greener tomorrow”.