- Fourth product launch in 2020 after the recent successful launch of Audi RS 7 Sportback in July
- The Audi RS Q8 combines high-performance RS undertones with the practicality of a full-size SUV
- Fastest series production SUV on the Nürburgring
- Under the hood, a turbo V8 creates 600 horsepower – 0 to 100 km/h in an incredible 3.8 seconds
- The Audi RS Q8 can bebooked at all Audi India dealerships and on the official company website www.audi.in
- Initial booking amount – INR 15 Lakhs.
Mumbai, August 06, 2020: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the commencement of bookings for the all-new Audi RS Q8. The fastest series production SUV on the Nürburgring, the Audi RS Q8 is the ultimate high-performance machine that boasts outstanding performance, unrestricted everyday usability and a vast customization menu with regard to design and drive. The Audi RS Q8 can be booked with an initial amount of INR 15 Lakhs.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Our fourth product launch for this year, the Audi RS Q8 is an epitome of performance and aggressive styling. With its twin-turbo V8 petrol engine, the Audi RS Q8 combines the power of an RS model with the elegance of a premium coupe and the flexibility of an SUV. We are seeing a great response to the Audi Q8, an SUV that we launched earlier this year; this prompted us to bring the Audi RS Q8 to India at the earliest.”
The most powerful SUV coupe from the Audi family, the new Audi RS Q8 impressively showcases its genes as a high-performance sports car. The numerous RS design details enhance the independent character of the new top model of the RS family. Powering the Audi RS Q8 is a V8 twin turbo 4.0TFSI engine that propels the SUV from 0-100 in just 3.8 seconds.
Mr. Dhillon further added, “These are exciting times for Audi India with our cars roaring into India in rapid succession. This will be our fifth product launch in a span of 10 months and I am happy to say that this won’t be the only Q model launch in the next few months.”
Exclusivity, customization and personalization are key to the all-new Audi RS Q8. Customers can book their Audi RS Q8 online (www.audi.in) from the comfort of their home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership. The Audi India network across the country is equipped to cater to all customization and personalization requests.
- Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition packs 535 PS power, costs Rs. 1.4 crore in UK - April 21, 2021
- Maserati Levante gets 48 volt Hybrid system making 330 HP - April 21, 2021
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail pays homage to American truck market - April 21, 2021