- The new Audi RS 7 Sportback marks the model’s second generation
- New high-performance Sportback is the first to feature a wide body
- Striking yet suitable for everyday use: coupé-like grand tourer design
- Augmented Reality (first-in-segment) now available on www.audi.in – customers can scan a QR code to experience the Audi RS 7 Sportback in their personal space
- A 360° Product Visualizer to explore product features in detail
- The Audi RS 7 Sportback can be booked at all Audi India dealerships and on the official company website www.audi.in
- Initial booking amount – INR 10 Lakhs
Mumbai, June 23, 2020: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the commencement of bookings for the all-new Audi RS 7 Sportback. In its second generation, the Audi RS 7 Sportback offers improved performance and efficiency. Deliveries of the performance model will commence from August 2020 and this wide-bodied five-seater can be booked with an initial amount of INR 10 Lakhs.
Exclusivity, customization and personalization are key to the all-new Audi RS 7 Sportback. Customers can book their Audi RS 7 Sportback online (www.audi.in) from the comfort of their home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership. The Audi India network across the country is equipped to cater to all customization and personalization requests.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Today, we commence bookings for the much-awaited Audi RS 7 Sportback in India. This second generation model builds on everything that made the original such a hit with India’s performance car buyers. The wide body stance and sportback shape give the Audi RS 7 Sportback its unique identity. Of course, the beating heart of the Audi RS 7 Sportback is a 4.0 litre twin-turbo petrol engine that delivers 600hp, and enables a 0-100kph time of just 3.6 seconds. I can’t wait for customers to experience the might of the all-new Audi RS 7 Sportback.
The Audi RS 7 Sportback sits low to the ground. The flared wheel arches emphasize the relentlessly sporty nature of the high-performance model from Audi Sport. Powering the Audi RS 7 Sportback is a V8 twin-turbo: 4.0L TFSI quattro producing a colossal 600 hp and 800 Nm of torque. The Audi RS 7 Sportback will be imported via the CBU route.
Mr. Dhillon further added, “In addition to visiting our completely sanitized dealerships, customers can visit the official website and experience the car in Augmented Reality. Through Augmented Reality and the 360-degree product visualizer, customers can view the inside and outside of the Audi RS 7 Sportback which offers immense scope of exclusivity and customization.”
- Aviation in crises: IATA adopts more flexible slot rules - December 1, 2020
- 1991 Ford Bronco 4×4 25th Anniversary Edition for sale at Rs. 25 lakh - December 1, 2020
- This is world’s first transverse 9-speed wet-type dual clutch transmission - December 1, 2020