- State-of-the-art pre-owned car facility located at 7/1F, SF No. 645/1, Avinashi Road, Thottipalayam Pirivu, Near Airport, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014
- 300+ multi-point checks to provide customers with an ultimate hassle-free experience
- 24×7 Roadside Assistance available for Audi Approved: plus customers
Coimbatore, July 26, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the opening of a new pre-owned luxury car facility – Audi Approved: plus in Coimbatore. The state-of-the-art showroom is located at 7/1F, SF No. 645/1 Avinashi Road, Thottipalayam Pirivu.
Commenting on the inauguration, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “There is a growing demand for luxury cars and pre-owned luxury cars in Coimbatore and the overall region of Tamil Nadu. We have a strong presence in the region catering to new car buyers and are also growing the footprint of our Audi Approved: plus facilities to welcome buyers to the Audi brand earlier than they would have thought possible. I am confident that our buyers will enjoy these cars on the beautiful roads and scenic locations in Tamil Nadu.”
Every pre-owned vehicle displayed and sold at Audi Approved: plus showrooms undergo mechanical, bodywork, interior and electrical inspections at 300+ multi-point checks and thorough multiple-level quality checks along with a full on-road test to ensure customers’ peace of mind while buying the car. Under the Audi Approved: plus programme, Audi India offers 24×7 Roadside Assistance and complete vehicle history before purchase. Additionally, customers can avail easy financing and insurance benefits through the programme.
Mr. C. R. Anandakrishnan, Dealer Principal, Audi Coimbatore said, “We have a long-standing partnership with Audi in India and are very happy to extend this further with the inauguration of our new facility Audi Approved: plus in Coimbatore. We look forward to welcoming new buyers to the Audi family and establishing a fruitful, long-term relationship.”
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 launched, starts at Rs. 3.99 lakh - August 18, 2022
- Amit Jain takes charge as Head of Media for Volvo Car India - August 18, 2022
- 517 HP Porsche 911 GT3 RS launched, priced at Rs. 1.85 crore in Germany - August 18, 2022