- Instant access numbers for Road Side Assistance (RSA) 1800-103-6800 or 1800-209-6800
- Complimentary RSA to be available till 30th November 2021
- The service will be available 24×7 across the city
Mumbai, November, 12, 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced complimentary Road Side Assistance (RSA) for its customers affected by the floods caused by the ongoing thunderstorms in Chennai. The RSA service will be available 24×7 across Chennai city.
Speaking on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “As Chennai grapples with this unprecedented situation, we are making all possible efforts to help our customers in the city. I am positive that our Road Side Assistance service will come to the aid of our customers and bring them to safety.”
With incessant torrential rains battering the city over the past few days, most areas of Chennai are inundated, with people stranded on the streets for long hours. Audi India’s decision to introduce the complimentary RSA service aims to ensure that customers impacted by the downpours can get themselves and their vehicles to safety.
Customers can contact instant access numbers 1800-103-6800 or 1800-209-6800 for RSA. The complimentary Road Side Assistance will be available until 30th November 2021.
- Hyundai India to launch 6 electric vehicles by 2028 - December 8, 2021
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan launched in India at Rs. 31.99 lakh - December 8, 2021
- Maserati Quattroporte GranLusso 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - December 7, 2021