- Second Audi India workshop in Madhya Pradesh and first in Bhopal
- Workshop with capabilities to handle Periodic Maintenance, General Repair & Body works
- Located at Hoshangabad Main Road, Bhopal – 462038 and spread over a total area of 6,000 sq. ft.
- Customers can call +91-75566 44445 to book their service appointments
Bhopal, March 18 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today, announced the opening of its new state-of-the-art service facility in Bhopal. Spread over a total area of 6,000 sq. ft., the workshop has the capacity to service upto 5 cars per day in a single shift with capabilities to handle all types of Periodic Maintenance, General Repair and Body work. Other facilities at the workshop include a Customers and drivers lounge, besides an Audi Genuine Accessories Shop.
Audi Service Bhopal is located at Khasra No. 80-81/1/2, Near Best Price / SCOPE University, Hoshangabad Main Road, Bheropur Huzur, Bhopal – 462038.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “We are delighted to bring the new service facility with our partner Anand Cars Pvt. Ltd. to our Customers in Bhopal. Over the years, the region has showcased strong potential and aspiration for luxury cars. We have consistently been the top preference for customers in the region and this service facility will be instrumental in reaching out to our growing Customer base.”
Technicians, trained by Audi ensure the efficient upkeep of vehicles with approved equipment, tools and technologies to meet the Audi standards.
Gaurav Anand, dealer principal of Audi Service Bhopal said, “We are proud to represent Audi in the city of Bhopal and Indore. The region has a good demand for luxury cars and as Audi’s car parc increases further, through this new service facility, we will ensure that Customers experience the same distinct luxury that brand Audi is known for, globally. Our dedicated staff and streamlined business processes will enable us to deliver best-in-class services to our Customers in Bhopal and the nearby regions.”
Audi India Dealerships and Workshops are sanitized regularly, including all access points. All sanitized cars, ready for delivery are marked with soft stickers and processed through contactless documentation.
Customers can call +91-75566 44445 to schedule service appointments. Additionally, customers can visit the Audi India website or access the ‘myAudi Connect’ App to schedule a car pick-up and drop as per their convenience.
- Audi A8 L 55 TFSI quattro 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 12, 2021
- MINI Cooper D 2015: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 11, 2021
- BMW 6 Series GT 630i M Sport 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - April 11, 2021