- With sharpened design, particularly in the front and rear, and innovative technologies, Audi is ensuring an enhanced presence and sporty elegance on the new Audi A8 L
- The flagship sedan is powered by the 3.0L TFSI engine and a 48V mild-hybrid system generating 340 hp and 540 Nm of torque
- The Audi A8 L takes rear seat luxury to the next level with the Rear Relaxation Package that includes a recliner and a foot massager
- Digital Matrix LED Headlights with animated projections
- Outstanding driving dynamics with the legendary quattro all-wheel drive and Predictive Air Suspension for superior ride quality
Mumbai, May, 05, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today opened bookings for its flagship sedan, the new Audi A8 L in India. With a combination of the 3.0L TFSI Engine, 48V mild-hybrid system and quattro all-wheel drive, the new Audi A8L delivers exhilarating driving dynamics. The Audi A8 L can be booked with an initial booking amount of INR 10,00,000.
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Today, we open bookings for our flagship sedan – the new Audi A8 L. The Audi A8 L has a loyal fan base in India and we are confident that this beautiful sedan will continue its strong performance. With the new Audi A8 L, we are continuing our focus on flagship cars in our product portfolio, as we continue to witness good demand.”
The Audi A8 L is equipped with top-notch luxury, comfort and features. The new Audi A8 L will be offered with several customization packages including a Rear Relaxation package with recliner, foot massager and several other stand-out features. Customers can contact their nearest Audi India dealership or visit www.audi.in to book and configure their personalised Audi A8 L.
- Tata Motors launches Yodha 2.0, Intra V20 bi-fuel & Intra V50 - September 26, 2022
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched, starts at Rs. 10.45 lakh - September 26, 2022
- Stunning looker BMW M Hybrid V8 is here for legendary races - September 24, 2022