- Located at Unit No. 4 and Unit No.5, Kamla Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013
- Each vehicle will undergo stringent quality checks, mechanical bodywork, interior and electrical inspections at 300+ multi-point checks for a smooth experience for customers
- Customers will also be offered 24×7 Roadside Assistance through the Audi Approved:plus programme
Mumbai, February, 14, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the inauguration of its new pre-owned luxury car showroom – Audi Approved: plus in South Mumbai. Spread over 3000 sq.ft., the state-of-the-art showroom is located at Kamla Mills Compound, Lower Parel has the capacity to display six cars.
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Mumbai is a key market for us, and we have observed a steady surge in demand for pre-owned luxury cars. This is our home city and today, we are extremely happy to open a new facility in the heart of South Mumbai – in Kamla Mills. I am certain that this new showroom will cater to the ever growing demand for pre-owned cars in Mumbai and I am pleased to share that we continue our expansion with more facilities in the surrounding areas as well as other cities across the country.”
Every pre-owned car at Audi Approved: plus showrooms undergo rigorous, multiple-level quality checks, mechanical bodywork, interior and electrical inspections at 300+ multi-point checks. The vehicles are also subject to full on-road testing to ensure the perfect drive and peace of mind for customers while buying the car. Furthermore, under the Audi Approved: plus programme, Audi India offers 24×7 Roadside Assistance and a complete history of the vehicle before purchase. Customers can also avail easy financing and insurance benefits through the programme.
Commenting on the newly inaugurated showroom, Amit Jain, Audi Mumbai South, said, “We have had a long-standing relationship with the Audi brand and are elated to take it further with the new Audi Approved: plus showroom in Kamala Mills. We look forward to welcoming customers and offering them a top-notch brand experience.”
Audi India will continue its expansion on the retail front. The brand currently has fourteen pre-owned car showrooms in India.
- Bugatti 57 S wins Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2022 - May 24, 2022
- BMW M4 CSL is finally here with 550 Horsepower - May 24, 2022
- BMW M3 and BMW M4 50 Jahre editions launched to celebrate 50 years - May 24, 2022