- Audi Delhi West with partner Adventure Auto Car India Limited (Motherson Group)
- 4th Audi India workshop in Delhi NCR
- Located at Plot no – 19, Najafgarh road, Moti Nagar, New Delhi – 110015
- Customers can call +91-72900 66066 to book their service appointments
New Delhi, July 31, 2020: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today, reiterated its focus on customer centricity with the opening of a new state-of-the-art service facility in Delhi NCR. Spread over a total area of 43,000 sq. ft., Audi Service Delhi West houses 20 bays with an exclusive body shop facility.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “I am happy to announce the opening of our new service facility in Delhi NCR with our strong partner Adventure Auto Car India. As a brand, we are firmly committed to widening our sales and service footprint and this is one more step in our journey to enhance the joy of owing an Audi. Over the last few weeks we have seen a steady increase in aftersales activity as people prepare to resume their daily lives. With our growing car parc in city, Audi Service Delhi West will create easy access for customers in the vicinity.”
Audi Service Delhi West has the capacity to service 40 cars per day in a single shift. Technicians trained by Audi ensure the efficient upkeep of vehicles with approved equipment, tools and technologies to meet Audi standards.
Laksh Vaaman Sehgal, Dealer Principal, Adventure Auto Car India Ltd (Motherson Group) said, “Audi Service Delhi West is an extremely important milestone in our journey as we continue to increase the Audi car parc in the national capital. We are proud to continue our strong association with Audi India and look forward to providing hassle-free aftersales support to our customers in the city. We believe in a strong customer centric approach and this new facility will stand for all things Audi.”
Audi India dealerships and workshops are sanitized twice a day including all access points. All sanitized cars, ready for delivery are marked with soft stickers and processed through contactless documentation. Customers can book a service on the Audi India website or via the ‘myAudi Connect’ app and can schedule a car pick-up and drop as per their convenience.
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 3 Porsche members tested positive at Le Mans - September 23, 2020
- Football Club Bayern Munich gets 19 Audi e-tron cars - September 23, 2020
- 2021 Nissan Rogue to be manufactured in USA with latest technologies - September 23, 2020