• Valid for Audi customers whose plans lapse during the lockdown months of April, May and June 2021
• Extension on Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service Plans till June 30, 2021
• Customers facing challenges owing to the lockdown will benefit from these extended plans
Mumbai, May 19, 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today, announced an extension on Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service plans for its customers in India. For all Audi customers whose Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service Plans were set to expire during the lockdown periods of April, May and June 2021, an extension of their policy till 30th June 2021 will be applied. This initiative is a part of Audi India’s relentless focus on Customer Centricity.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Safety is of paramount importance to Audi India. In line with the need of the hour of staying home and staying safe, we are rolling out extensions on Standard Warranty, Extended Warranty and Service Plans for existing Audi customers until June 30, 2021. Audi customers can be rest assured that they have the opportunity to extend their plans and receive seamless services for their Audi cars.”
- 2021 Force Gurkha revealed, comes with more Mercedes G-Wagen inspired looks - September 19, 2021
- MG Astor revealed in India, comes with Autonomous Level 2 technology - September 17, 2021
- Pre-owned luxury car dealer Boys and Machines to open in Indore - September 17, 2021