· Partner privilege with brands including AJIO Luxe, Mont Blanc, Truefitt & Hill, Oberoi Hotels, Luxury Charters by Avion Prive and more
· Segment-first partner privileges: Be the first to experience the ultimate luxury through Audi Concierge-led curated experiences, exclusive holidays, luxury shopping, and beyond
· Segment-first partner Audi lifestyle Advantage: Look forward to being pampered with exclusive privileges and specially curated experiences
Mumbai, December, 13, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, has successfully onboarded 150+ partners across India under the Audi Club Rewards program. Some of the listed partner brands include AJIO Luxe, Truefitt & Hill, Oberoi Hotels, Mont Blanc, Luxury Charters by Avion Prive, Pullman Hotel, Roseate House, Costa Cruise, Evocus, Nappa Dorri, Ikka Dukka, Masha Arts, Taylormade, and Luxury FnB with Chef Gautam Chaudhary among others. Audi customers can experience unparalleled luxury through Audi Club rewards-led curated experiences, exclusive holidays, luxury shopping and more.
Audi Club Rewards is a one-of-a-kind rewards program that was launched earlier this year. It offers exclusive access, segment-first privileges and bespoke experiences. Audi Club Rewards is open to all existing owners (including Audi Approved: plus owners) and future customers of Audi India.
Customers get access to a host of exclusive member products and services with the advantage of a simple transparent view of the rewards earned on the ‘myAudi Connect’ application which can be utilized on any Audi India product or service purchase. Audi Club Rewards members get exclusive previews and access to the latest campaigns and offers. The benefits include earning from spending and burning across the Audi ecosystem and partner brands. The partner offerings go beyond just offers and include special invites to partner events. Audi India has witnessed engaging participation from regional meetups of Audi Club Rewards which has resulted in further exposure to partner products and services.
The myAudi Connect app now has an added entertainment and engagement layer with an exclusive gamification section that includes a whole host of rewards (partner vouchers & exclusive Audi merchandise) for members of the Audi Club Rewards.
- BYD India appoints Landmark Group as it’s new dealer in Noida - March 20, 2023
- Renault Nissan to export cars from Kamarajar Port in Chennai - March 20, 2023
- Ferrari Roma Spider convertible launched with 611 Horsepower - March 19, 2023