- Audi Approved: plus will cater to the rising demand for pre-owned luxury cars in the region, located at Ludhiana
- A five-car display showroom spread across 3000 sq. ft.
- Audi Approved: plus offers a two-year unlimited kilometres warranty, 24X7 Road-Side assistance & Complete service history of the pre-owned Audi car
Mumbai, October, 06, 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the opening of its pre-owned luxury car showroom – Audi Approved: plus, in Ludhiana, Punjab. Spread over an area of 3000 sq. ft.. this state-of-the-art showroom will cater to the increasing demand for high-quality pre-owned luxury cars across Punjab and the nearby areas. The new facility is located at GT Road, Opp. Dhandari Kalan Railway Station, Ludhiana – 141010
Commenting on the latest announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Punjab is one of the regions that is witnessing a growing demand for pre-owned luxury cars. To tap this demand and expand our pre-owned luxury car business network, we have launched a facility for pre-owned cars in Ludhiana. This facility will offer a wide range of pre-owned Audi cars to allow customers to get the true Audi experience. Audi India offers an industry-best two years unlimited kilometres warranty on its certified pre-owned cars. With this showroom, we are set to bring the Audi experience to newer regions.”
Mr. Dhillon further added, “ Audi Approved: plus, our pre-owned car business has witnessed growth in the last few years, and we expect this growth to continue this year as well. Through our pre-owned car business, we welcome first-time luxury car buyers to the Audi family, and we are committed to growing this further with many more such facilities in India.”
With 300+ multi-point checks, the vehicles undergo mechanical, bodywork, interior and electrical inspections, as well as a full road test. The Audi Approved: plus program offers a benefit of a two-year unlimited kilometres warranty, 24×7 Audi Roadside Assistance, complete service history of the car. Additionally, the program also offers benefits like easy financing and insurance.
Speaking on the partnership, Mr. Chirag Gupta, Dealer Principal, Audi Ludhiana, said, “Kanish Motors shares a long-standing relationship with Audi India, and we are delighted to take this association further with the inauguration of Audi Approved: plus in Ludhiana. We will ensure that customers are treated to the ultimate luxury car experience that Audi India is known for and enable them to purchase their dream car.”
- LEVC TX electric car arrives to a dealership in New Delhi, provides 510 km range - October 24, 2021
- Mitsubishi Xpander GT 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 23, 2021
- LaFerrari owners get extended warranty & scheduled maintenance service - October 23, 2021