- The Alfa Romeo Giulia has taken first place in four categories of the competition run by the German magazine SPORT AUTO.
- The Giulia GTAm wins the “Serial production sedans/station wagons over €100,000” category for imported cars.
- For the fourth time in a row, readers have named the Giulia Quadrifoglio best imported car in the “Serial production sedans/station wagons under €100,000” category.
- According to SPORT AUTO readers, the Giulia and Giulia Veloce are also the best in their categories.
For the 28th time, readers of the German magazine SPORT AUTO have voted for their favorite sports cars. Once again, they have selected the Alfa Romeo Giulia as one of the winners. But for the first time, the Italian sports sedan has received plaudits in no less than four categories at the “SPORT AUTO AWARDS”. The Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm came out on top with a 44.7% share of the vote in the import category of the coveted “Serial production sedans/station wagons over €100,000” category. The new Giulia GTA is technically and conceptually inspired by the 1965 Giulia GTA, the “Gran Turismo Alleggerita” developed by Autodelta. Equipped with an upgraded, now 540 hp version of the Alfa Romeo 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo engine, it is the most powerful road vehicle in the brand’s 110-year history.
For the fourth time in a row, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio has won a “SPORT AUTO AWARD” in the import category of “Serial production sedans/station wagons under €100,000”, achieving a clear victory with 47.5% of the votes. The Giulia Veloce was named best imported car among “Serial production sedans/station wagons under €75,000”, with 39.4% of the vote. Finally, the Giulia was the winning imported car in the “Serial production sedans/station wagons under €50,000” category, with a 45.0% share of the vote.
Around 13,000 readers took part in the “SPORT AUTO AWARDS 2020”. They chose their favorites from 230 vehicle models in 18 categories of vehicles in serial production – each with a special prize for imported cars, and in 10 tuning categories.
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Premium AT 2020: review, specs and details in Hindi - November 27, 2020
- How will hydrogen combustion work in Aircrafts? - November 26, 2020
- Bundeswehr buys 31 NHIndustries NH90 helicopters - November 26, 2020