- Range Rover Sport SVR features a 5.0 I supercharged V8 petrol engine that delivers a power of 423 kW (567 HP) and torque of 700 Nm that provides an acceleration from 0-100 km/h in 4.5 s
- Jaguar Land Rover’s Special Vehicle Operations produces the fastest and most powerful Range Rover ever, delivering heightened performance and commanding presence
- SVR Performance seats, Sports Command driving position and driver-focused cabin enhance the dynamic character of Range Rover Sport SVR
- The Range Rover Sport SVR pricing starts from ₹ 219.07 lakh, ex-showroom in India
29th June 2021, Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India, today announced the introduction of Range Rover Sport SVR in India. The Range Rover Sport SVR is available with SVR’s range-topping 5.0 I supercharged V8 petrol engine that delivers a power of 423 kW and torque of 700 Nm and is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 4.5 s.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, “Range Rover SVR redefines & further elevates performance and luxury in an SUV by leveraging the best of bespoke British design and engineering. I am sure that Range Rover Sport SUV enthusiasts and fans will simply love this latest offering combining formidable British engineering craftsmanship with high end and refined luxury.”
The Range Rover Sport SVR is the fastest, most powerful and dynamic Land Rover ever produced. Designed, engineered and developed by Jaguar Land Rover’s Special Vehicle Operations, the luxury performance SUV is hand-finished in Coventry, UK. It unleashes the full potential of the Range Rover Sport’s lightweight and robust all-aluminium architecture, while retaining the refinement, luxury and off-road capability for which Range Rover is world-renowned.
Coupled with bespoke enhancements to the chassis, the SVR delivers more dynamic handling without compromising traditional Range Rover comfort or all-terrain capability. The brilliantly engineered design of the vehicle ensures a controlled pitch under heavy acceleration and braking, and the damping hardware is tuned to provide exceptional turn-in, mid-corner grip and body control.
Distinctive and powerful look
The reprofiled front bumper design lends the Range Rover Sport SVR an assertive appearance, with vents designed to improve brake cooling. The performance brake pads and discs provide enhanced performance at higher temperatures, ensuring the braking system is more resistant to fade during dynamic driving. Body-colored detailing at the rear and an SVR badge also help to identify the SVR.
Inside the Range Rover Sport SVR, the lightweight SVR Performance seats create an athletic silhouette and provide exceptional comfort on long journeys. Finished in high-quality perforated Windsor leather, the SVR Performance seats reflect the SVR’s status as the ultimate high-performance luxury SUV. Seat backs finished in satin black with an embossed SVR logo on the headrests also deliver heightened exclusivity. The supportive seats also create more rear legroom and the impression of a cosseting four-seat interior, while retaining flexible five-seat capability.
Continuing the high-performance theme, sound quality comes from a 19-speaker Meridian Surround Sound System, which combines 825 watts, a dual-channel subwoofer and Trifield technology for a thrilling personal sound experience in every seat.
- Mercedes-Benz India sold 1000th car through new retail model - December 3, 2021
- Prices of Audi India cars increased by up to 3% - December 3, 2021
- 2022 Ford Ranger gets powerful V6 turbodiesel - December 1, 2021