- Special Task Force to assist Hyundai Customers in Udupi
- Free of Cost Road Side Assistance for Flood affected vehicles
- 50% discount on depreciation amount on insurance claims of flood affected vehicles
New Delhi, 29 Sep 2020: Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) has formed Hyundai Relief Task Force to support flood affected customers in Udupi, Karnataka.
Commenting on the initiative, Tarun Garg, Director – Sales, Marketing & Service said, “Taking inspiration from our global business philosophy of lifetime partner and beyond, Hyundai is always committed towards its customers’ vehicle ownership journey. During these adverse times we have ramped up our service support to flood affected customers in Udupi. This contribution is Hyundai’s way of expressing solidarity with the people of Udupi, as they rebuild their lives in the aftermath of the recent devastating floods. Our relief teams will continue to extend support to ensure customers’ peace of mind.”
To ensure seamless mobility, Hyundai has deployed a dedicated Emergency Roadside Assistance Service Team to support the customers. Additionally HMIL is also offering 50% discount on depreciation amount of insurance claims for flood affected vehicles. Hyundai Customer Care Helpline number 18001024645.
- BRO completes 19.85 km Alternate Alignment of NH 310 in East Sikkim - October 25, 2020
- Brabus starts Diwali fireworks with 888 HP Mercedes-AMG GT 63 Rocket - October 25, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz sales decline by 4% in third-quarter of 2020 - October 25, 2020