- The all-new Hyundai VERNA has been designed on Hyundai’s Global Design Identity of Sensuous Sportiness
- The 6th Generation all-new Hyundai VERNA exemplifies a futuristic design language that will define new aspirations for customers in this segment
- Incorporating parametric dynamism, the all-new Hyundai VERNA presents a Ferocious and Sporty new avatar
- The all-new Hyundai VERNA is set to be launched in India on March 21, 2023.
Gurugram, February 20, 2023: Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, today unveiled design renders of its futuristic, ferocious sedan – the all-new Hyundai VERNA. Designed to evoke intense and thrilling experiences, the all-new Hyundai VERNA is set for its Global Premiere in India on March 21, 2023.
Speaking on the announcement, Mr. Unsoo Kim MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “Today, we are glad to showcase design renders and direction of the all-new Hyundai VERNA. With the introduction of this futuristic and ferocious sedan, we are aiming to elevate customer experiences and rejuvenate interest in this segment. Through its dynamic proportions and distinctive parametric motifs, the all-new Hyundai VERNA will define new aspirations and pave the way for futuristic experiences.”
Developed on the lines of Hyundai’s Global Design Identity of ‘Sensuous Sportiness’, the all-new Hyundai VERNA exemplifies a futuristic and ferocious appeal. Building on the synergies of parametric design language, the façade of the all-new Hyundai VERNA features aerodynamic and sleek proportions, albeit while presenting a distinctly futuristic appeal.
The silhouette of the all-new Hyundai VERNA showcases this sedan’s iconic identity. The 6th Generation all-new Hyundai VERNA is characterized by chiseled surfaces which give it a bold and contemporary new look. A distinctive fast-back side profile with high quality elements and details, personify the futuristic demeanor of the all-new Hyundai VERNA.
This sedan’s design language is uniquely carried over to the rear, with the all-new Hyundai VERNA showcasing a seamless blend of innovative technology intertwined with a next level charismatic look.
- Rolls-Royce ends production of Wraith with last 12 limited editions - March 22, 2023
- Rolls-Royce Ghost 2011: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 22, 2023
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 2008: video review, specs & details in Hindi - March 22, 2023