- Combining premium sport design Sturdy SUV style and versatility perfectly. Inside the cabin is spacious. comfortable in every seat responding to a variety of lifestyles 2nd row and 3rd row seats can be folded to increase the usable space as you wish.
- Driven by superior performance than cars in its class with a 1.5-liter DOHC i-VTEC engine that delivers maximum power of 121 horsepower , comes with Honda SENSING intelligent safety technology in all sub-models. In addition, technology for comfort and advanced safety technology.
- Estimated price, model E, not more than 930,000 baht, and EL model, not more than 980,000 baht, prepare to open for registration at Honda showrooms nationwide between 27 July 2022 – 18 August 2022** with a free camping folding table set worth 4,200 baht, which will be announced and officially released on 19 August 2022 and exhibited for the first time at the Big Motor Sale 2022, which can be delivered to customers from 19 August 2022 onwards**
Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd. strengthens the SUV lineup with the launch of the “New Honda BR-V” Generation 2 , a 7-seater multi-purpose vehicle that is ready meet various needs too Premium sport design combines strength and versatility in SUV style perfectly in every dimension. Powering more powerful than cars in its class with a 1.5-liter DOHC i-VTEC engine producing 121 horsepower and a CVT transmission to another level of travel. Performance has been upgraded in every way. both driving balance Suspension and control Confident in every journey with intelligent safety technology Honda SENSING in all sub-models Inside the cabin is spacious and comfortable. Passenger seats in the 2nd row and 3rd row can be folded in many ways. Equipped with advanced comfort and safety technologies* such as a gauge with a 4.2-inch TFT driving information display, a 7-inch Advanced Touch audio system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support. Smartphone connectivity and support for voice commands Siri and Android Auto, engine start system with air conditioning with remote key (Remote Engine Start) , blind-angle display system while changing lanes (Honda LaneWatch) , automatic car locking when the remote key is on Away from the car (Walk Away Auto Lock), the estimated price of the E model does not exceed 930,000 baht and the EL model does not exceed 980,000 baht . Open for customers to reserve rights through sales consultants, Honda showrooms nationwide. From 27 July 2022 – 18 August 2022** with a free camping folding table set valued at 4,200 baht, the price will be announced and officially released on 19 August 2022 and will be exhibited for the first time at the Big Motor event. Sale 2022 from 19 – 28 August 2022 and at Honda showrooms across the country . Ready to deliver to customers from 19 August 2022 onwards.
, a 7-seater multi-purpose vehicle that is ready to deliver a new travel experience for everyone on every route. It comes with values that meet a variety of needs, including
the perfection of design. to a premium sport look, strong, perfect in every dimension
, exterior design
- new design grille Reflecting it even further, the EL version comes in Piano Black.
- New design front and rear bumpers, silver decoration (EL model)
- LED headlights and daytime driving lights and LED taillights
- LED front fog lamps (EL model)
- Electrically adjustable and folding side mirrors with automatic folding (model EL)
- Silver side skirt decoration eyebrows (EL model)
- Sporty decorative roof rails
- shark fin antenna
- New design alloy wheels, size 17 inches (EL model) and 16 inches (E model)
- The cabin is spacious, airy, comfortable in every seat. ready to provide a user experience and aesthetics in every journey
- Stand out with a new console design. The premium class is enhanced with Piano Black decorative materials, genuine leather seats and synthetic leather in all variants. In addition, the design of the storage compartment is appropriate, including 8 cup holders with front and rear armrests. Meet the needs of all passengers
- Comes with automatic air conditioning system and air conditioning vents for rear passengers
- Engine start system with air conditioning with remote key (Remote Engine Start)
- respond to all lifestyles More rear luggage compartment than the previous generation with passenger seats in the 2nd row and 3rd row that can be folded to increase the multi-purpose use space
– 2nd row seats have more leg space Can be adjusted separately folded 60:40 with a single fold (One Motion) can be adjusted forward-back And the backrest can be reclined to 3 levels.
– The third row of seats has a wider leg area. which can be folded separately 50:50 and the backrest can be reclined in 2 levels
It is driven forward with more propulsion than cars in its class.
- 1.5-liter DOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder, 16-valve engine, combined with a CVT transmission that has been developed for Delivers great performance It delivers a maximum power of 121 horsepower at 6,600 rpm and a maximum torque of 145 Newton-meters at 4,300 rpm.
- Responds to driving agile, powerful, delivers fuel efficiency of 16.1 km / liter , supports alternative energy E20
- Gauge with 4.2-inch TFT driving information display
- Steering gear shift control (Paddle Shift) (EL model)
- A 7-inch Advanced Touch touchscreen audio system supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto , supports smartphone connectivity, and supports Siri and Android Auto voice commands.
- multi-function steering wheel with audio system control buttons and a button to answer – hang up the phone
- 2 USB connectors
- 2 position redundant power outlet (E model) and 3 position (EL model)
- 4-position (E-model) and 6-position (EL-model) speakers
All sub-models are equipped with intelligent safety technology, Honda SENSING, working through a wide view camera in front. Helps to detect cars and pedestrians effectively. It has the main functionalities as follows:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- System to help control the car in the lane (Lane Keeping Assist System: LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System with Lane Departure Warning: RDM with LDW
- Auto High-Beam (AHB)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lead Car Departure Notification System (LCN)
- Blind spot visualization system while changing lanes (Honda LaneWatch)
- Auto lock system when the remote key is far from the car (Walk Away Auto Lock)
- Auto Door Lock By Speed
- Rear seat reminder light
- rear view camera
- 6 airbags (EL model)
- Automatic emergency light during sudden braking (ESS)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Cornering Stability Assist (VSA)
- Anti-lock braking system and brake force distribution (ABS & EBD)
- G-CON and ACE safety body structures protect the cabin from all-round collisions.
- Child seat anchor (ISOFIX & Child Anchor)
- Model EL, estimated price does not exceed 980,000 baht (INR 21.37 lakh)
- Model E, estimated price is not more than 930,000 baht (INR 20.28 lakh)
There are 3 exterior colors to choose from : Premium Sunlight White (Pearl) (EL model only) , Crystal Black (Pearl) (EL model and E model) and Taffeta White (E model only) . The EL model has a black interior color, and the E model has a two-tone interior color. (Black/Mocha Gray)
- Mahindra reveals 5 electric SUVs and launches 2 EV brands - August 15, 2022
- Aston Martin DBR22 two-seater coach-built design concept revealed - August 15, 2022
- Hyundai Tucson Signature HTRAC 2022: video review, specs & details in Hindi - August 15, 2022