- Audi India to commence pan-India roadshow for the new Audi Q3
- Roadshow to begin in September 2022
- To cover 29 Audi India dealerships
Mumbai, August 25, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced a pan-India roadshow for the new Audi Q3. A German-spec show car will be showcased at 29 Audi India dealerships. Set to commence in September 2022, the roadshow will give customers an opportunity to see the new Audi Q3 ahead of deliveries.
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “We are extremely excited and are gearing up to launch the new Audi Q3 in India. Ahead of deliveries, we want to give customers a closer look of the new Audi Q3. I am sure that prospective customers, brand enthusiasts, and Audi Q3 lovers are going to be as excited to see the new Audi Q3, as we are to showcase it.”
The roadshows will be held at Audi India dealerships in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi/NCR, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Karnal, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mumbai, Pune, Rajkot, Raipur, Surat, Udaipur and Vizag etc.
The Audi Q3 has been a segment-leading car in India and will soon return in a new avatar. The original Audi Q3 was a game changer of its time and has a fan following of its own. The new Audi Q3 will take the story forward with cutting-edge design, plush interior, a punchy engine and all the comfort and convenience that customer’s desire.
- BMW X1 sDrive18d M Sport 2023: video review, specs & details in Hindi - February 2, 2023
- Hyundai India updated it’s SUVs with more safety features - February 2, 2023
- Post-Budget quotes from leaders in Indian automotive industry - February 1, 2023