- GTI: the agile, efficient and fast, high-tech, compact sports car of the digital age generating 180 kW (245 PS).
- Golf GTEwith a system output of 180 kW (245 PS) it is now just as powerful as the Golf GTI. Its hybrid drive links electric sustainability and a zero-emissions range of around 60 km with great levels of dynamism.
- Golf GTD: the new Golf GTD is a real endurance athlete. The vehicle’s output of 147 kW (200 PS) has been coupled with very long fuel ranges.
Three Golf versions, three characters, three efficient drive systems – one design and equipment philosophy. We are approaching the world premieres of the new Golf GTI, Golf GTD and Golf GTE at the Geneva Motor Show (5 to 15 March 2020). 44 years ago Volkswagen invented the Golf GTI, a sports car icon. It was followed in 1982 by the first Golf GTD and in 2014 by the first Golf GTE featuring plug-in hybrid drive.
- NHAI accepted suggestions to speed up highway development - September 26, 2020
- Hyundai Design lead SangYup Lee talks about 2021 Tucson development - September 26, 2020
- Canada takes delivery of first Airbus C295 aircraft - September 26, 2020