- National marketing effort launches new model
PLANO, Texas (September 28, 2020) – Built for the seekers of new experiences and adventures, Toyota’s all-new 2021 Venza aka Harrier delivers on this quest, empowering drivers to discover the unlimited possibilities that await them on the road ahead. Today, Toyota celebrates Venza with the launch of the “Seekers of New” marketing campaign.
“The new campaign beautifully highlights the best that Venza has to offer,” said Ed Laukes, group vice president, Toyota Marketing, Toyota Motor North America. “We’re thrilled to give our guests an elevated driving experience in a vehicle they can enjoy. Complete with advanced vehicle technologies and hybrid performance, Venza upholds the impeccable quality, style, and handling our customers know and expect from Toyota.”
The “Seekers of New” campaign hero spot “Lifesaver” features a couple’s quest to save their beloved family pet. The owners leverage Venza’s impressive performance capabilities to maneuver roads and travel safely through less-than-ideal weather conditions throughout their search. With additional help from the available digital rearview mirror, the family is reunited with their best (fur) friend, proving that Venza is everything they need when they need it most.
Broadcast and Digital
The campaign’s :30-second hero spot “Lifesaver” was created by Toyota’s agency of record, Saatchi & Saatchi, and director duo Hoffman / Metoyer. The song featured in the spot is “Love Lost” by indie rock band The Temper Trap. Additionally, social and digital spots, “Sunlight,” “Downpour,” “City Sounds,” and “Fueling Up,” showcase the crossover’s premium features including an available Star Gaze™ fixed panoramic glass roof, ultra-quiet interior, and EPA-estimated class-leading 39 MPG combined.
To kick off the campaign, Toyota has partnered with TIME100 and ABC in the first-ever broadcast of the 1-hour TIME100 special. The partnership also recognizes the all-new Toyota Venza as the TIME101st honoree, in which Toyota’s hybrid legacy is highlighted. The integrated campaign will appear nationally on broadcast, digital, and paid social. The TV spot will air during prime time, early morning, sports programming, and cable on networks including ABC, NBC, HGTV, Food Network, USA, Discovery, and Bravo. In addition, creative will be featured during the highly anticipated return of the NFL on Thursday and Sunday Night Football as well as the NBA playoffs. Other digital campaign elements include custom editorial series and sponsorships on The Atlantic, NPR, Spotify, and The Guardian with targeted ads across premium publishers such as Hulu, Amazon, Verizon Media, and YouTube. Paid social will include Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The all-new 2021 Venza model is available now at dealerships nationwide. Venza is available in a choice of three vehicle grades: LE, XLE and Limited.
Key features include:
- EPA-estimated class-leading fuel economy (39 MPG combined)
- Standard Toyota Hybrid System and Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- Available Toyota-first Star Gaze™ fixed panoramic glass roof with one-touch frost control
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 (TSS-2.0)
- Available digital rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Standard hands-free power liftgate
- Available 12.3” touch-screen with JBL® and 9 JBL speakers
- Charge your Pininfarina Battista with artistic Residenza home charger - October 21, 2020
- GoMechanic to sell auto spare parts, opens first distributor shop in Delhi - October 21, 2020
- GMC accepting bookings for 2022 Hummer EV, starts at Rs. 58 lakh in US - October 21, 2020