- New 100% front & rear LED light signature.
- Hill Descent Control available on 4WD versions.
- New Higland Grey body paint.
- New Riviera Camel leather upholstery.
- Orders open on December 1st, available from €41,600 inc VAT (INR 37 lakh).
For its Model Year 2021, Renault Koleos is sporting a new lighting signature with front and rear lights using 100% LED technology on all versions. The LED front lights provide 25% better lighting performance than halogen technology, while reducing energy consumption by 10%. At the rear, the 3D LED taillights incorporate dynamic turn indicators from the Intens finish.
In terms of colours and materials, Koleos has a new Highland Grey exterior colour and a new leather interior. Available from the Intens trim level, this new Riviera Camel leather upholstery also comes with brown wood inserts on the door panels and dashboard for a truly club feel inside Koleos.
In conjunction with all-wheel drive, Hill Descent Control is now available as an option on Koleos. Available on the diesel Blue dCi 190 4×4 X-Tronic engine, this device operates between 5 and 30 km/h, and limits Koleos’ descent speed without using the brake pedal. Ideal for off-road driving, it allows the driver to concentrate solely on its path.
With this Model Year 2021, Renault Koleos also simplifies its range, which now starts from the Intens finish at €41,600 including tax (INR 37 lakh). Recently introduced under the bonnet, the petrol engine TCe 160 combined with the 7-speed EDC gearbox, offers comfort and sobriety by emitting only 153g of CO2/km. In addition, all Koleos engines (TCe 160 EDC FAP & Blue dCi 190 4×4 X-Tronic) comply with the Euro6 DFull standard.
- Škoda Rapid Monte Carlo 2021: review, specs and details in Hindi - January 22, 2021
- GLA full-electric version is here called Mercedes-Benz EQA - January 21, 2021
- Legendary car designer Marc Lichte talks about his most beautiful car ever - January 21, 2021