This innovative van with an athletic and dynamic style, is aimed mainly at corporate fleets, tradesmen, and business owners with high demands looking for a tailor-made vehicle that boasts the latest technology and innovation to suit their business needs. The All-New Kangoo Van is available in two lengths. Manufactured at the Renault plant in Maubeuge, France, the All-New Kangoo Van will be on sale in Europe and worldwide as of June 2021.
The All-New Kangoo Van incorporates a major innovation: Open Sesame by Renault is a one-of-its kind offer that gives the van the largest lateral opening on the market.
The new model carries over some of its best features and offers an unparalleled breadth of body types and engines. The design is robust on the outside and worthy of a private car on the inside: this is a van that’s moving up in the world. The All-New Kangoo Van is Renault’s way of reaching out to customers looking for practical innovation, the latest in driver-assistance systems, comfort, and soon enough a full-electric engine – Jean-Louis Wiedemann, Commercial Director Small Vans, Groupe Renault
The All-New Kangoo Van: 5 features to remember!
- Easy to load!
Open Sesame by Renault: by removing the central pillar, the All-New Kangoo Van has the widest right-hand side access on the market at 1,446mm.
Easy Inside Rack: a high-mounted rack for easy transportation of long objects.
- With a loading capacity that can reach 3.9 m³, even the entry-level model is best in its class.
- A new athletic exterior design with strong shoulder curves.
- A modern interior with 60 litres of usable and readily accessible storage compartments and available with either two or three front seats.
- Twelve new driver-assistance systems give peace of mind while driving: active emergency braking, increased blind spot visibility, permanent rear view camera, etc.
The All-New Express Van: 5 features to remember!
- Life on board is more comfortable with nearly 48 litres of storage compartments, the best in its category.
- Convenient loading! Best sliding side door width (716 mm). The rear loading space behind the bulkhead is the longest (1.91m) and largest (up to 3.7 m³) on the market.
- More connectivity: induction charger, up to three USB and four 12V sockets, and the EASY LINK multimedia system with smartphone mirroring and navigation on an 8” display.
- Enhanced safety with the Rear View Assist, various systems to improve the blind spot visibility, and the Trailer Stability Assist for more secure road grip.
- Four petrol and diesel engines.
Renault will open orders for the All-New Kangoo Van from 1 April in France, with sales starting in June 2021.
The All-New Kangoo Van is once again revolutionizing the work of professionals with useful and smart innovations that facilitate access to cargo and simplify loading. By removing the central pillar, Open Sesame by Renault offers the widest right-hand side access on the market at 1,446 mm. Easy Inside Rack allows long objects to be transported at height thanks to a retractable interior rack.
With an athletic exterior design and distinctive shoulders, the All-New Kangoo Van offers a best-in-class load volume of up to 3.9m³. The modernized interior offers 60 litres of practical and accessible storage space, including the new drawer Renault Easy Life.
At the front, the All-New Kangoo Van offers two or three seats with a real mobile office equipped with a smartphone support, a wireless charger and up to three USB and three 12V sockets.
The All-New Kangoo Van features the Renault EASY LINK multimedia system (with 8-inch touch screen and smartphone replication) with or without navigation.
To improve safety on the road, the All-New Kangoo Van is equipped with the Wide View Mirror, which makes it possible to see what is happening in the right blind spot of a panel van. And for peace of mind, it offers twelve new driving aids, including active emergency braking, active blind spot monitoring, permanent rear view assist, etc.
- This is the world first truck made in 1896 - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz reveals 2021 CLS, gets new driving assistance systems - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-AMG to battle DTM with 5 teams and 7 GT3s - April 10, 2021