- The New Range Rover Velar offers a perfect balance of sophisticated design and intelligent technology with unrivalled all-wheel drive capability on every terrain
- The new Velar comes with the next-generation four-cylinder Ingenium diesel engine which offers exceptional efficiency, power and on-road performance
- New exciting features like Air Suspension, 3D Surround Camera and Cabin Air Ionisation with PM2.5 filter have been introduced
- Latest technologies such as Pivi Pro infotainment and Active Road Noise Cancellation have also been introduced
- The new Range Rover Velar is priced from ₹ 79.87 Lakh, ex-showroom in India
- Customers can book the new Range Rover Velar online by visiting www.findmeasuv.in from the safety of their homes
16th June 2021, Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India, today announced that it has begun deliveries of the new Range Rover Velar in India. The new Velar is available in the R-Dynamic S trim on Ingenium 2.0 l petrol and diesel powertrains. The 2.0 l petrol engine delivers a power of 184 kW and 365 Nm of torque and the 2.0 l diesel engine delivers a power of 150 kW and 430 Nm of torque. The new Range Rover Velar is priced from ₹ 79.87 Lakh, ex-showroom in India.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, “Range Rover Velar is one the most aspirational SUV’s in India because of its peerless blend of avant-garde design, luxury and technology. In its latest avatar, with introduction of new technology and convenience features, the Range Rover Velar has become more desirable than ever”
The new Range Rover Velar comes with exciting new features such as 3D Surround Camera, Electronic Air Suspension, Cabin Air Ionisation with PM2.5 filter and new Pivi Pro infotainment system. It is cleaner, safer and smarter than ever before and is one of the most technologically advanced luxury SUVs in the world.
- Switch EiV 22 is India’s first electric double decker AC bus - August 18, 2022
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 launched, starts at Rs. 3.99 lakh - August 18, 2022
- Amit Jain takes charge as Head of Media for Volvo Car India - August 18, 2022