Unique special editions now available for the Range Rover Evoque and Land Rover Discovery Sport, alongside a choice of efficient electrified engines and Land Rover’s newest and most advanced infotainment system – ‘Pivi’
- Refined luxury: New Range Rover Evoque Autobiography combining renowned Range Rover luxury with sophisticated design details and a refined interior with state-of-the-art technology
- Powerful New Edition: ‘Discovery Sport Black’ features 290PS Ingenium engine, offering enhanced performance and refinement
- Efficient new engines: Powerful and efficient mild-hybrids introduced alongside recently launched P300e plug-in hybrids – including two new, more efficient Ingenium diesels – in addition to debut of three-cylinder 1.5-litre Ingenium petrol engine for Evoque
- Latest infotainment: Land Rover’s most advanced system, ‘Pivi’, is now available on both vehicles. Redesigned intuitive menu structure takes users to most popular features and functions from a single home screen in no more than two taps
- Greater connectivity: Online media includes Spotify integrated directly within the infotainment menu for the first time, with data included*, Bluetooth connectivity for two phones at once, plus wireless charging with signal-boosting option**
- Software-Over-The-Air: Dual-modem embedded SIM allows scheduled vehicle software updates with no need to visit a retailer to ensure customers always have the most up-to-date apps, services and vehicle software†
- Occupant wellbeing: New Cabin Air Filtration system□ filters out fine particulates, allergens, pollen and even strong smells. Check the levels on the touchscreen
- Intelligent ADAS: Comprehensive new technology includes a 3D Surround Camera, plus new Rear Collision Monitors
- Available to order now: New Range Rover Evoque is priced from £32,100. New Discovery Sport is priced from £31,915. Configure yours at www.landrover.com
Land Rover’s best-selling compact SUVs, the Range Rover Evoque and Land Rover Discovery Sport, are now even more efficient and digitally connected, with state-of-the-art Pivi infotainment, new efficient petrol and diesel mild-hybrid engines, and unique Special Editions.
The Range Rover family is celebrating its 50th anniversary and the new Range Rover Evoque Autobiography sits at the pinnacle of the compact SUV’s line-up, embodying the refinement and luxury synonymous with Range Rover across five decades. The flagship Evoque Autobiography edition features distinctive and elegant exterior design accents and a luxurious interior. A plug-in-hybrid version is also available, for customers looking for a more sustainable, efficient luxury compact SUV.
The Range Rover Evoque Autobiography delivers the promise of Range Rover, with refined modernity and sophistication both on the exterior and interior. Since its introduction in 2010 the characterful Evoque has turned heads, and elegant details such as the copper lettering and accents on the outside of the Range Rover Evoque Autobiography enhance its sophisticated character.
PROFESSOR GERRY MCGOVERN OBE
CHIEF CREATIVE OFFICER, LAND ROVER
The ‘Discovery Sport Black’ brings a sporting derivative to the line-up. Powered by a turbocharged petrol engine producing 290PS for effortless and refined performance, the Discovery Sport Black features a host of exterior and interior design enhancements for the perfect blend of eye-catching looks, family versatility and Discovery Sport’s hallmark all-terrain capability.
Two updated, efficient next-generation four-cylinder Ingenium diesel engines are now available, both featuring Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV) technology. Using a belt-driven starter motor and battery pack, vehicles fitted with MHEV technology harvest energy normally lost under deceleration, feeding back to the vehicle’s 48-volt battery. The result is a smoother stop-start operation and optimised fuel economy – giving customers a taste of the benefits of an electrified vehicle without needing to plug in and charge. Available in 165PS and 200PS outputs, these are more powerful and efficient than the engines they replace, with CO2 from 158g/kmΔ and fuel economy of up to 46.7mpg (from 6.0l/100km) for the Range Rover Evoque, and CO2 from 165g/km and fuel economy of up to 44.7mpg (from 6.3l/100km) on the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
The first 1.5-litre Ingenium three-cylinder petrol engine for the Evoque – the P160 – is introduced with an automatic eight-speed transmission, offering customers an efficient yet refined entry point. The advanced three-cylinder P160 – the same engine which powers the plug-in hybrid P300e – produces 160PS (118kW) and 260Nm of torque, delivering a compelling blend of performance and economy thanks to its lightweight construction and front-wheel drive set-upΔ.
Discovery Sport and Evoque customers continue to have a wide selection of additional petrol engines to choose from with P200, P250 and P300 options, all fitted with MHEV technology.
The digital experience has been transformed inside both vehicles with the introduction of Land Rover’s state-of-the-art Pivi infotainment. The system is ready to go as soon as it’s switched on – a separate data plan and battery mean there’s no delay. Software updates are available over-the-air via the vehicle’s embedded data connection at no cost, and can even be scheduled at a time to suit. This ensures customers always have the latest maps, apps and vehicle features without having to visit a retailer. The system is enabled by a new Electrical Vehicle Architecture and is available as either standard Pivi, or the more advanced Pivi Pro with built-in navigation, from S-specification.
Streaming music and media has never been simpler, with Spotify integrated directly within the infotainment menu for the first time – data included – and Bluetooth connectivity for two phones at once. There’s also wireless device charging with signal-boosting option. The new second-generation Activity Key is also available, allowing customers to unlock any door, lock or even start the vehicle, just by being nearby. Water-resistant, and shock-proof, this wearable wrist device now incorporates an LCD watch.
The infotainment in our best-selling compact SUVs has been transformed with the introduction of our new electric vehicle architecture and Pivi infotainment. New hardware and software means the Range Rover Evoque and Land Rover Discovery Sport are more digitally connected than ever. Our customers can now benefit from a system as responsive and easy to use as a smartphone, which actually improves over time, thanks to Software-Over-The-Air updates.
DIRECTOR OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, JAGUAR LAND ROVER
Customers can now even check the quality of the air in the cabin via the touchscreen by activating the smart all-new Cabin Air Filtration system□ which filters out harmful fine particulate matter often found in cities and high-traffic areas. The all-new system – introduced in addition to the existing Cabin Air Ionisation feature – filters out fine particulate matter, allergens, pollen and even strong smells. The system can filter ultrafine particulates (up to and even below PM2.5). Occupants simply select ‘Purify’ mode to activate the system, which filters and continually monitors the air inside the cabin relative to the air outside. The touchscreen offers reassurance that the air within is cleaner than the air outside.
Other technology updates include a comprehensive suite of new Advanced Driver Assistance features for the Discovery Sport, which achieved a five-star Euro NCAP rating. The new Rear Collision Monitor uses radars to constantly monitor the vehicle’s rear, meaning the vehicle is primed to reduce the severity of an impact for the occupants, while the introduction of a 3D Surround Camera lets the driver see what’s happening around the vehicle at speeds of up to 19 mph, making manoeuvring and even navigating difficult terrain simpler than ever.