The 2021 Ram 1500 Tradesman HFE EcoDiesel delivers an unsurpassed highway rating of 33 mpg. HFE EcoDiesel’s city and combined mpg ratings are 23 and 26, respectively. The HFE designation, or High Fuel Efficiency, is Ram’s way of highlighting this model’s excellent fuel efficiency.
- Ram 1500 Tradesman HFE EcoDiesel rated at an unsurpassed 33 mpg highway
- HFE EcoDiesel delivers 23 mpg city/33 mpg highway/26 mpg combined
- Ram 1500 lineup now includes unsurpassed fuel economy, best-in-class gasoline 4x4s and the quickest, fastest and most powerful pickup truck
- Ram is committed to innovation and powertrain leadership with 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6, 3.6-liter Pentastar eTorque mild hybrid V-6, 5.7-liter eTorque mild hybrid V-8 and supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 engines
The Ram 1500 Tradesman HFE EcoDiesel is available on crew cab four-door models with a 5-ft. 7-in. bed and 20-inch aluminum wheels. Other features include a black bumper and grille, tonneau cover, wheel-to-wheel side steps and cloth bucket seats.
The 2021 Ram 1500 Tradesman HFE EcoDiesel is available in Bright White Clear Coat or Diamond Black Crystal. HFE EcoDiesel models start at $42,240 MSRP – INR 30.66 lakh (excluding $1,695 destination) and go on sale in the second quarter of 2021.
- This is the world first truck made in 1896 - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz reveals 2021 CLS, gets new driving assistance systems - April 10, 2021
- Mercedes-AMG to battle DTM with 5 teams and 7 GT3s - April 10, 2021