- The most standard safety features in its class, including standard Nissan Safety Shield 360
- Comprehensive suite of intelligent connectivity technologies, including standard Apple CarPlay integration and Android Auto, available NissanConnect Services and NissanConnect with Wi-Fi hotspot
- Responsive 149-horsepower, 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 146 lb-ft of torque
- Advanced driving dynamics with independent rear suspension and dual pinion electric steering
- Multiple awards won in debut 2020 model year, including top segment honors in the J.D. Power 2020 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) StudySM
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The surprising Nissan Sentra, which was completely redesigned inside and out just one year ago, represented a breakthrough for Nissan’s popular compact sedan – winning numerous prestigious industry awards along the way. Nissan today announced a starting MSRP of $19,410 U.S. for the 2021 model, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide.
Changes for 2021 include the addition of Apple CarPlay integration and Android Auto as standard equipment on all trims (previously available on SV and SR grades), available NissanConnect Services and NissanConnect with Wi-Fi hotspot on SR grade and a new two-tone paint combination – Electric Blue Metallic with Black roof for the SR grade.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2021 Nissan Sentra:
$19,410 USD (INR 14.39 lakh)
$20,470 USD (INR 15 lakh)
$21,750 USD (INR 16 lakh)
Destination and Handling $925.
About the 2021 Nissan Sentra
Now in its eighth generation, Sentra has been transformed from a traditional compact sedan to a powerful presence that shares the muscular, sporty design elements from models like Maxima and Altima. It also features a refined, premium interior that sets the standard for quality and comfort in its class.
In its debut year, the new-generation won numerous prestigious industry awards, including:
- J.D. Power 2020 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) StudySM, scoring 42 points above segment average
- Autotrader’s “Best New Cars of 2020” and “10 Best Cars for Recent College graduates”
- WardsAuto’s 10 Best Interiors for 2020WardsAuto
Sentra’s driving experience continues to stand out in 2021. Sentra’s fuel-efficient 2.0-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine delivers 149 horsepower and 146 ft-lb of torque – increases of 20 percent and 17 percent respectively over the previous generation. Sentra’s top-level driving dynamics are provided by an independent rear suspension matched to a MacPherson strut front suspension with twin-tube shock absorbers. A responsive dual pinion rack electric power steering system and Nissan Intelligent Trace Control technology are both standard.
Nissan Safety Shield 360 is standard on all 2021 Sentra grade levels and includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking. Sentra also features standard Rear Door Alert, 10 supplemental air bags and Intelligent Driver Alertness.
- Spinny sold 6000+ used cars till October 2020 - November 28, 2020
- Mitsubishi sales increase by 104.7% in October 2020 - November 28, 2020
- Lexus UX 300e priced at Rs. 85 lakh & LS350 at Rs. 2.81 crore in Thailand - November 28, 2020