- All-new rugged exterior and premium interior offer combination of strength and luxury
- Standard technology features include largest-in-class 12.3-inch display, WiFi and wireless Apple CarPlay
- Standard safety features – including Nissan Safety Shield 360, Intelligent Lane Intervention, Intelligent Forward Collision Warning and Blind Spot Intervention – allow peace of mind for the adventurous family
- Advanced 5.6-liter Endurance V8 engine now rated at best-in-class standard 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque
- Standard best-in-class 8,500-pound maximum towing capacity, new available integrated Trailer Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- New Midnight Edition package with black-out exterior and interior treatments
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The new 2021 Armada is available now at Nissan dealerships nationwide with a starting MSRP of $48,500. With all-new exterior styling and a refined premium interior, Nissan’s flagship full-size SUV offers eight-passenger seating, best-in-class standard 400 horsepower, best-in-class standard 8,500 lbs. maximum towing capacity, and class-exclusive safety and technology features.
“The new Armada is an amazing go-anywhere adventure vehicle, combining the best of Nissan design, engineering and family utility,” said Mike Colleran, senior vice president, Nissan U.S. Marketing and Sales. “It’s a workhorse, a luxury club lounge and an everyday joy to own and drive.”
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2021 Nissan Armada:
|Armada S 4×2*|
$48,500 USD (INR 35 lakh)
|Armada SV 4×2|
|Armada SL 4×2|
|Armada Platinum 4×2|
|Armada S 4×4*|
|Armada SV 4×4|
|Armada SL 4×4|
|Armada Platinum 4×4|
$67,900 USD (INR 50 lakh)
Destination and Handling $1,395.
New for 2021 is the Midnight Edition package, with a range of exclusive “black-out” exterior and interior features. It is priced at $1,990 above the standard Armada SL MSRP4.
- 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV strikes perfect balance between on & off-road - April 5, 2021
- 2024 GMC Hummer EV SUV opens new chapter for truck lifestyles - April 5, 2021
- Hyundai has sold 1 million SUVs in India, Creta is the best seller - April 5, 2021