“The new 2021 Cherokee Latitude LUX truly enhances the Jeep line up and is a direct reflection of what our customers want and value the most in their vehicle – everyday practicality, exceptional comfort, with outstanding ride and handling characteristics,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “As the most capable midsize sport-utility vehicle, the Jeep Cherokee continues to offer consumers the ultimate blend of all-weather 4×4 capability and even more standard amenities at an incredible value.”
The new Cherokee Latitude LUX joins Latitude, Latitude Plus, Limited and Trailhawk models in the Cherokee lineup. With a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $30,145 for 4×2 models and $31,645 for 4×4 models (plus $1,495 destination), Cherokee Latitude LUX models are currently available for sale through local Jeep dealers.
Indians will simply fall in love with its highly specified amenities like Napa leather seats, power front seats with power lumbar adjuster, heated front seats, premium-wrapped heated steering wheel, remote start, windshield wiper dicer, and the latest Uconnect system with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Available features include dual-pane panoramic sunroof, premium nine-speaker Alpine sound system and 8.4-inch touchscreen radio. Not only these there are few more certain features which make this car extraordinary.
Jeep Cherokee Latitude LUX Safety and Security:
Jeep LUX has major safety and security features including
- Full-speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking
- Suite of premium LED lighting, including headlamps, taillamps and fog lamps
- Blind-spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Path detection
- Lane Sense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Park View rear backup camera and park assist with dynamic grid lines
- Rain-sensing wipers
The Cherokee Latitude LUX Engine
The LUX comes with a worthy 3.2-liter Pentastar V-6 engine with engine stop-start technology and high-efficient nine-speed automatic transmission. For unmatched 4×4 capability in all kind of atmospheric condition, the Latitude LUX comes with the JEEP brand with Selec-Terrain traction management system, which permits the driving force to settle on between 5modes for best on and cross-country performance. The Cherokee maintains its benchmark by extremely highly specified features including rear-axle disconnect technology that leads to reduce energy loss once 4×4 capability isn’t required, whereas rising fuel potency. The rear-axle disconnect seamlessly switches between two and a drive for regular force management and doesn’t input from the driving force.
Alternative features on the Latitude LUX model: –
- Comfort and Convenience Group, which includes security alarm, power liftgate, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, air conditioning with dual-zone automatic temperature control, universal garage door opener, 115-volt power outlet, 8.4-in. touchscreen radio and 7-in. full-colour thin-film transistor display.
- Dual plane panoramic sunroof and premium alpine.
- Nine speaker sound system with subwoofer.
- Trailer Tow Group, which includes heavy-duty engine cooling, transmission auxiliary oil cooler, Class III hitch receiver, four- and seven-pin trailer-tow wiring harness and full-size spare tire (4×4 models only).
Built on nearly eighty years of legendary heritage, Jeep is the authentic SUV with proficiency, accomplishment and flexibility for people that obtain an extraordinary journey. Jeep delivers an open invite to measure life to the fullest by offering a full line of vehicles that give the owners a way of security to handle any journey confidently.
The brand Jeep line up consists of the Cherokee, Compass, Gladiator, Grand Cherokee, Renegade and Wrangler to satisfy the consumer’s demand all around the world. All models were sold out outside North-America area and accessible in both left-right configuration with fuel and diesel powertrain options. It is a component of the portfolio of brands offered by international automaker brand Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- BMW 530i M Sport ‘Carbon Edition’ launched in India at Rs. 66.30 lakh - October 21, 2021
- ‘Shame on You CEAT Tyre’ trends after Anti-Hindu Diwali advertisement - October 21, 2021
- Sketches of 2022 Hyundai Creta facelift revealed - October 21, 2021