- Dynamic debut: The Jaguar XF is set to make its debut as the perfect chase car in new James Bond film No Time To Die, released in the UK on September 30 2021
- Precision driving: Renowned for its unrivalled blend of ride, handling and refinement, the XF was put through its paces in pursuit of James Bond on the streets of southern Italy in the twenty-fifth 007 film
Thursday, September 30 2021, Whitley, UK – The Jaguar XF will demonstrate its exceptional performance and exhilarating driving dynamics in a thrilling chase sequence in the new James Bond film No Time To Die in cinemas on September 30 2021.
Filmed in Matera, Southern Italy, two XF saloons weave through the narrow, twisting city streets, driving across piazzas and down cobbled steps in pursuit of James Bond. The XF’s lightweight aluminium-intensive architecture and advanced suspension design enable exceptional handling and agility together outstanding ride, comfort and refinement.
Chris Corbould, No Time To Die’s special effects and action vehicle supervisor, said: “The Jaguar XF was an exciting choice for this high-intensity car sequence. We always look to push the boundaries to extreme limits in our stunts, and this extends to the capabilities of the vehicles too. There is no compromise with this particular scene. There were only inches to spare in the narrow alleyways and no margin for error, the XF shows its performance and driving dynamics.”
Anna Gallagher, Jaguar Brand Director, said: ““The Jaguar XF is a car designed to tackle any journey with an unrivalled balance of luxury, comfort and refinement.
“Whether it’s a high-speed pursuit through twisting streets and piazzas of Southern Italy, where the car filmed it’s No Time To Die chase sequences, or the bustling streets of London – the XF really is a car for every occasion.”
No Time To Die is directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga and stars Daniel Craig, who returns for the fifth and final time as Ian Fleming’s James Bond 007. The film will be released in cinemas from September 30 2021 in the UK through Universal Pictures International and in the US on October 8 2021, from Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) through their United Artists Releasing banner.
- Tata Winger Patient Transport Ambulance 2021: video review, specs & details in Hindi - October 22, 2021
- VTK Automobiles is the new Jeep dealer in Chennai - October 22, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz S 680 Guard 4Matic meets the highest ballistic test level - October 22, 2021