The new badass 2021 Isuzu MU-X was uncovered at the preview event in Thailand recently. And, for those who follow Isuzu know that this company is serious when it comes to offering the best and mean off-road vehicles for their buyers all over the world.
That very well said, the new version of the Isuzu MU-X receives a whole lot of added features not just even from inside but also a whole lot in out as well. Furthermore, it is now slightly longer, deeper, and bigger.
Here is what it captures in detail.
What is the new for 2021 Isuzu MU-X?
The 2021 Isuzu MU-X comes up with two engine options, both being turbo diesel for the international market.
Then we have with a strong layout that is even more spacious yet stylish. There is the comprehensive use of high-tensile steel plates the light and firm vehicle body and it looks successfully made possible.
In addition, the performance is also first class as the reliable stability, fuel economy, towing capability, driving stability, and even the riding comfort have been made more comfortable this time,
Is the New 2021 Isuzu MU-X Well Equipped?
In one word, YES. The new MU-X comes with almost all the advanced features one could connect with new-genre SUVs.
- For beginners, it gets a huge touchscreen infotainment system along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and a premium setup.
- The Driver is also employed with a 4.2″ MID that represents a whole lot of information, thus making life and traveling so easy.
- Isuzu MU-X also appears with all-LED headlights and LED DRLs.
- MU-X also gets an 8-way power adjustment for the seat of the driver.
Talking of more on the inside, the SUV gets dual-zone weather control, electric parking brake, ambient light, cooling feature for the front seats, and much much more.
For ease, the MU-X highlights a powered tailgate and a household power socket to charge laptops while traveling.
How Secure is driving in This New SUV from Isuzu?
Along with those useful safety features, here is what the latest Isuzu MU-X gets:
- Emergency Braking
- Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Warning
- Adaptive Voyage Control
- Terrain command control
This SUV also gets many Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) characteristics. This feature uses double front cameras, a 3D imaging stereo camera, and eight sensors all around the car. The tank size has been also got an extension from 65 to 80 litter, making the cruising way long-drawn.
For more specifications for the 4JJ3 engine for Thailand, check the following data-
|Specification item||Grade: Ultimate|
|Minimum turning radius(m)||5.7|
|Vehicle curb mass(kg)||2,155|
- Bring back Chevrolet days in India with this Trailblazer SUV - January 14, 2021
- Mahindra police jeeps fired up in KGF 2 trailer, Rocky unleashes hellfire! - January 14, 2021
- 2013 Ferrari California can be the best car gift for your wife this Valentine’s - January 14, 2021