- Three well-equipped grades offer rear- or all-wheel-drive performance
- Q60 Luxe adds raft of new luxury items, including standard semi-aniline leather-appointed seats and a heated steering wheel
- Two available packages enhance standard content offering on Q60 Luxe and Red Sport 400
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The captivating Infiniti Q60 sports coupe arrives for 2021 with dynamic new available colors and more safety and convenience items available on more grade levels. The MSRP for the 2021 Infiniti Q60 Pure starts at $41,650 (INR 31 lakh) for rear-wheel-drive models and $43,650 (INR 32 lakh) for models equipped with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
Eye-catching Grand Blue and Slate Gray exterior colors make their debut on the Q60 this year, and rain-sensing wipers are standard across the model range. The Q60 Luxe, which has an MSRP of $50,200 for RWD and $52,200 (INR 39 lakh) for AWD, adds this year newly standard semi-aniline leather-appointed seats, driver’s side power lumbar and side bolsters, heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and a remote engine start system. Q60 Luxe models can add an optional Essential Package that includes an Advanced Climate Control System, Navigation with Lane Guidance, and a power tilt and telescoping steering wheel for $2,050. Dynamic Sunstone Red is newly available on Q60 Luxe models for 2021. Active safety features on the 2021 Q60 Luxe now include Blind Spot Warning, Around View Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, and more.
The Q60 Red Sport 400, the pinnacle of the Q60 lineup for performance, has an MSRP of $58,100 for RWD models and $60,100 for AWD models. An available ProAactive Package for $1,700 offers Direct Adaptive Steering, Lane Departure Prevention with Active Lane Control, Blind Spot Intervention, Adaptive Lighting with High Beam Assist, and more.
The 2021 Infiniti Q60 is available for order now in one of three grade levels with rear- or all-wheel drive —Pure, Luxe, and Red Sport 400 — and will arrive in dealerships across the U.S. before the end of the year.
- 4 lakh Renault Kwid sold in India - December 6, 2021
- Tata Motors to increase the prices of its commercial vehicles by 2.5% - December 6, 2021
- Audi A4 Premium 40 TFSI launched in India at Rs. 39.99 lakh - December 6, 2021