- Elantra N sustains Hyundai’s plan to expand its sporty N brand portfolio in various segments
- The fun-to-drive compact sedan will offer aggressive N design and pulse-pounding performance for driving enthusiasts
SEOUL, Nov. 15, 2020 — Hyundai Motor Company today revealed its sensational new Elantra N model through a collection of photos and video. As a high-performance model of the seventh-generation compact sedan, Elantra N will complete the Elantra lineup, offering high-performance N-specific features. Sadly it will never come to India, but Elantra can yes!
“Elantra N is an outstanding addition to the N brand lineup in that it offers pulse-pounding performance in a practical four-door package,” said Thomas Schemera, executive vice president and head of Product Division at Hyundai Motor Group. “Elantra N is undergoing final development now, including validation at Nürburgring, so we can deliver a car that enthusiasts will love in 2021. Once launched, it will be the flag-bearer of the Elantra lineup.”
In addition to Elantra N, Hyundai plans to expand its N lineup with i20 N and Kona N in 2021.
- Aston Martin Vantage F1 Edition packs 535 PS power, costs Rs. 1.4 crore in UK - April 21, 2021
- Maserati Levante gets 48 volt Hybrid system making 330 HP - April 21, 2021
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail pays homage to American truck market - April 21, 2021