- Blind spot information with Cross-Traffic Monitor standard on EX and Touring trims
- Honda Sensing® standard on all trims
- EPA city fuel economy rating up to 55 mpg, with best-in-class passenger space, upscale cabin, and responsive powertrain performance
The 2021 Honda Insight begins arriving at dealerships tomorrow featuring newly available blind spot information (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor along with a new exterior color—Radiant Red Metallic. With best-in-class passenger space, upscale interior appointments and a refined driving experience, the 2021 Insight is a premium compact sedan with EPA city fuel economy rating up to 55 mpg2. The 2021 Insight carries a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP1) of $22,930 (excluding $955 destination and handling).
The Honda Insight, with standard Honda Sensing® technology, is the only compact hybrid sedan to earn a Top Safety Pick+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2020. Also, the Insight recently received a top-five green score from the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ACEEE), beating out multiple plug-in and battery electric vehicles.
Available in LX, EX, and Touring trims, all Insights come standard with multi-element LED headlights, push-button start, and the Honda Sensing® suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies. New this year, Insight EX adds blind spot information and Rear Cross Traffic Monitor, while the 8-inch Display Audio with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration remains standard. Insight Touring adds leather seating surfaces, an 8-way power driver’s seat, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™, dual-zone automatic climate control, and more.
2021 Insight Pricing and EPA Fuel Economy Ratings
|TRIM||MSRP||MSRP Including $955 Destination Charges||EPA Fuel Economy Ratings|
(city / highway / combined)
The 2021 Honda Insight for the North American market is made exclusively at Honda’s Greensburg, Indiana, auto plant alongside Civic and CR-V, using domestic and globally-sourced parts. Its hybrid powertrain, including the 1.5-liter Atkinson-cycle, two-motor system and intelligent power unit (IPU) containing the hybrid battery pack, is produced in Ohio.
- MG ZS EV joins testing of India’s first e-corridor at Yamuna Expressway - November 25, 2020
- 2020 Mahindra Thar crash tested, got 4 stars by Global NCAP - November 25, 2020
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta launched in India, starts at Rs. 16.26 lakh - November 25, 2020