Ram TRX Owners Beware: Texas Tuner Adds More Bite to the All-New Ford F-150
- 805 bhp Supercharged V8 engine – The most powerful Ford truck by HENNESSEY
- 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds – The quickest Ford truck by HENNESSEY
- Only 100 offered in 2021 – One of the most exclusive Ford trucks by HENNESSEY
Sealy, Texas (December 2, 2020) –The Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) team is wasting no time when it comes to the all-new 2021 Ford F-150 pick-up truck. Today the company is announcing its most powerful Ford truck to date: THE HENNESSEY VENOM 800 SUPERCHARGED.
This complete, turnkey vehicle starts with the latest and greatest from the Ford truck team – the all-new 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum Edition Super Crew 4-door truck equipped with 5.0L V8 engine, 10-speed automatic transmission and 4-wheel drive. From there the Hennessey team transforms the latest and greatest from Ford into the VENOM 800. This engine upgrade includes the addition of a 3.0L supercharger system producing 8 psi of boost pressure, high-flow cold air induction system, upgraded fuel injectors, upgraded fuel pump system, stainless steel exhaust system, E85 flex-fuel sensor and chassis dyno engine calibration. Power nearly doubles from the stock 5.0L V8 engine (rated at 400 bhp) to 805 bhp @ 6,200 rpm and 727 lb-ft @ 4,100 rpm on E85 pump fuel – nearly 100 HP over the all-new 2021 Hellcat-powered Ram TRX!
Utilizing 4-wheel drive, the VENOM 800 will be capable of running 0-60 mph in just 3.6 seconds and through the quarter mile in 11.9 seconds @ 116 mph! The VENOM 800 will feature an upgraded BREMBO braking system with 6-piston callipers clamping down on massive 15.1-inch cross-drilled steel rotors. Power will be transmitted to the road and off-road via upgraded 20-inch HENNESSEY wheels wrapped with 35-inch all-terrain tires.
Rounding out the VENOM 800 package will include an off-road suspension system upgrade with upgraded shocks with external reservoirs and 6-inch lift, HENNESSEY VENOM front bumper upgrade with LED lights, HENNESSEY front grille upgrade, HENNESSEY & VENOM 800 SUPERCHARGED exterior branding and serial numbered plaques in the interior and engine compartment.
The total turnkey cost for the HENNESSEY VENOM 800 SUPERCHARGED, including 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum 4X4 Super Crew truck and 3 year / 36,000-mile warranty, is $149,500 not including delivery.
“We’ve only used our VENOM trademark on a small number of very special vehicles in the 29-year history of our company,” said Founder and CEO, John Hennessey. “We feel that the new F-150 with our 805 bhp Supercharged upgrade is worthy of the VENOM name.
HENNESSEY VENOM 800 truck production will be limited to just 100 units for the 2021 model year. Orders can now be placed through HENNESSEY directly or through authorized Ford dealers with deliveries beginning in Q2 2021.
VENOM 800 F150 SPECIFICATIONS:
• 805 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
• 727 lb-ft torque @ 4,100 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 3.6 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 11.9 sec.
• 2021 Ford F-150 Platinum 4×4 Super Crew
• 3.0L Supercharger System
• Increase Boost Pressure
• Air-to-Water Intercooler
• High-Flow Air Induction
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• Fuel System Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
• BREMBO 6 Piston Front Brakes
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Hennessey Venom Front Bumper
• LED Lights in Front Bumper
• Hennessey Custom Front Grille
• 20 inch Wheels
• 35 inch Off-Road Tires
• 6” Lift Kit
• Upgraded Off-Road Suspension
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey & Venom 800 Exterior Badges
• Limited Edition 1 of 100
• 3 year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
*800 HP Requires E85 Fuel
- Boxster 25 years: How Boxster saved Porsche from declining sales - January 15, 2021
- On 25th birthday, Porsche launches Boxster 25 years special edition - January 15, 2021
- BMW will focus on electrified vehicle sales in 2021, realigns Marketing division - January 15, 2021