- 2021 line-up of Ford EcoSport delivers greater value at prices starting from INR 7.99 lakh while carrying forward compact SUV’s legacy of style & capabilities
- Half of the variants to offer sun-roof with its introduction on Titanium trim; Titanium+ variant to make way for an exciting update soon
- 2021 Ford EcoSport continues its safety & connectivity leadership with six airbags, touchscreen infotainment, FordPassTM, embedded navigation & more
- The greater power of choice with diesel & petrol fuel options; Superior value with 100,000-KM or 3-year warranty and lowest maintenance cost of 36 paise/KM
Ensuring that every variant in the line-up delivers more value and features, the company has also introduced sun-roof on the Titanium trim. This popular feature is now available across half of EcoSport variant lineup in response to the feedback from customers.
“In the tradition of bringing what consumers want and value, we are happy to bolster the EcoSport line-up and make every variant compelling in terms of features and value,” said Vinay Raina, executive director Marketing, Sales & Service at Ford India. “With the new line-up, we have not just addressed the customer feedback on making sunroof and key features more accessible but also left scope to add more unique features in the future.”
Starting at an attractive price of INR 799,000 for petrol and INR 869,000 for diesel variants, the new line-up ensure Ford EcoSport remains the vehicle of choice for all compact SUV lovers.
Adding to its list of accomplishments, Ford EcoSport was rated among the least expensive to maintain in its compact UV segment, by Autocar India in its 2020 Maintenance Report. In the report, Ford EcoSport maintenance cost remained among lowest in the segment with just Rs. 21,754 (or 36 paise per kilometre) to maintain EcoSport petrol and Rs. 27,882 (or 46 paise per kilometre) over a 60,000-KM or five-year ownership cycle.
Available in BSVI petrol and diesel powertrains, the new line-up continues to offer the power of choice to consumers.
Both these powertrains have been performance leaders in the compact SUV segment. The vehicle is available with Ford’s reliable 1.5l TDCi diesel engine that delivers best-in-class 100 PS power and 215 Nm of Torque. The three-cylinder 1.5-litre Ti-VCT petrol engine delivers segment-best 122 PS of power & 149 Nm of torque.
Customers can choose from the five-speed manual gearbox that is offered with both the engines. For enhanced convenience, the petrol-powered variant of the EcoSport is also available with a six-speed, torque convertor automatic.
Ford EcoSport is also the only compact SUV to offer globally-renowned mobility and connectivity solution FordPassTM across its entire lineup. FordPassTM is a one-stop smartphone app meeting diverse ownership needs, at no additional cost. With a factory-fitted cloud connected device, EcoSport owners can perform several vehicle operations — like starting, stopping, locking or unlocking remotely, via the FordPassTM app.
The compact SUV will carry forward its bold, imposing stance with aggressive exterior & interior styling. The compact SUV also offers a sun-roof on half of its variants.
The 2021 Ford EcoSport offers unmatched safety, connectivity & convenience with:
- Up to six airbags for enhanced protection for the driver and as well as passengers
- Best-in-segment SYNC 3 infotainment system, with an 8-inch touchscreen as well as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility on top-of-the-line EcoSport S variant
- A 9-inch touchscreen-based, infotainment system & embedded navigation on most variants
- Unmatched convenience with driver assistance features like automatic HID headlamps, daytime running lights, electrochromic mirror, rain-sensing wipers, push-button start and scores of other intuitive features.
Variant wise price details of 2021 Ford EcoSport (Ex-Showroom, Delhi):
|Variants||New Price 2021 Ford EcoSport|
|FORD ECOSPORT – 1.5l Ti-VCT PETROL|
|Ambiente MT||INR 799,000|
|Trend MT||INR 864,000|
|Titanium MT||INR 979,000|
|Titanium+ Automatic||INR 1,119,000|
|Sports MT||INR 1,099,000|
|FORD ECOSPORT – 1.5l TDCi DIESEL|
|Ambiente MT||INR 869,000|
|Trend MT||INR 914,000|
|Titanium MT||INR 999,000|